Reviews for Bittersweet Biology
Polkadotdotdot chapter 1 . 6/7/2001
cool
Doc Who chapter 1 . 1/26/2001
5? My god there would be no simetry! And the women! And...and maybe I'm getting carried away great story!
obi's girl chapter 1 . 1/21/2001
Though Jedi weren't monks, it was a delicate subject when it came to sex. The code didn't forbid relationships, but it did shun lust and sexual conquest. Such things were unbecoming of a Jedi and frowned upon, often dealt with harsh consequences. Obi-Wan had never expected to fall in love, and choose to distance himself from the obviously smitten padawans. But just looking at the vision of beauty before him, set his heart racing and his temperature rising. "Settle down Kenobi. You've seen girls before." Obi-Wan said to himself, trying his best to calm his now raging hormones. - Obi-Wan pondered the idea, then sneered while slamming his door shut, "Tell the healers and everyone else interested that the DeLieg males have five penises." "Five?" Qui-Gon's eyes grew wide and he exhaled slowly, trying to envision a way to put THAT new information in his report to the council. - I'm sorry. I know this a romance and i agree with that, but the ending was too funny. I can't write too much, but all I can is - one is enough :)
Horatio chapter 1 . 1/17/2001
well-written although I question your motivation. I mean, was it supposed to be comedy or just something to get the blood flowing, a little graphic at times, dont you think.
Meatball chapter 1 . 1/16/2001
Five, wow...LOL! Cute! Hugs, Meat!
Blue Lightnin chapter 1 . 1/16/2001
Hehe! Good one jinx...I liked it lots. You certainly know how to create interesting twists.
Laura chapter 1 . 1/16/2001
Poor Obi! :-) Very nice fic!
BurningTyger chapter 1 . 1/16/2001
"It wanted to be let out to play, Master." LOL! So wrong, so funny! Keep writing, and may the Force be with you!
Becky chapter 1 . 1/16/2001
Hey chica...wazzz up... Awww...poor Obi-Wan, he just can't get a break. lol lol Ok, promise not to slap me? ::gives puppy dog eyes:: Well, I agree with "padme2001"...maybe you should have 'up'ed the rating one more just for grins. (Still though, it's not like a lot of nine year olds are reading it, but hey!) Can't wait for more storys, get your butt movin'! ;)
padme2001 chapter 1 . 1/16/2001
Um, interesting yet not exactly what I expected. You have a definate talent for writing, keep up the good work! (I might suggest a different rating, I don't think PG was appropriate)
Kia Jinn kenobi chapter 1 . 1/15/2001
Comical!:) Poor Obi! Keep up the great work! I love stories that have Qui and Obi in them. Please write more!