Reviews for Moonlight
Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 1/24
Something called a "spell"? Really? Even if she didn't beluve it, Mel should know that a spell is something magical. She's in denial. What did she think "Daine's parents are gods" meant? If /Stormeings/ are around and about, why is it so hard to belive in magic? They have their own magic, after all. Hmm...Who did Sarralyn love? Someone disreputable?
TheBustyBarmaid chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
This story is absolutely adorable!
Zarohk Korobase chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Wow! Most long-term gen-fic since Josh Wheden wrote Fray, and just as great! I hope you write more stories in this Post-verse.
Obsessivebookworm14 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
And, apparently Jon knew many swear words, for he proceeded to show Numair exactly how many different ways he could preserve his own gods-cursed culture.

That sounds like Jon. I loved this just as much- or more- than the other one. It was great! Although I nearly cried at the end...
Hedonia chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
That is SO SWEET AND AWESOME. I love history fics.
Escape my reality chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
very interesting story, loved how she found the diary

!
omgluvr24 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
love it!
Aquamarinelightnight chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
so good, so sad, kinda reminds me of Romeo and Juliet
HI chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Aw. That's was so sweet and so believeable. Thank you! Some stories just stretch the definition of fanfiction. love it. Write more like it soon!
Kyprish Prophetess chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Make more! Don't leave us hangin'!
filly8 chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
:D both this one and its other one were very good :) but i think you should make a sequel...like about her going to the relm of the gods and visiting them or somthing..i think it would be cool :)(altho it might be more then a 1-shot..)..well i have more ideas for it if you want em...and if you dont then may i have your premission to continue it? thank you :) -filly
Navigator101 chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
you should do another story in this set where mel finds out even more about her realtives and I'm curios about the two son things did you just throw that in or did Mel just misinterpret it any way i really enjoyed it and would love to see another story about this littlre set.

please reply back soon Nico Robin
gothfeary chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
aw...

It's so fluffy! I love it!

Please write more in this series!
DetectiveLivvey chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
I want another sequel... please
stargazer3 chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
wow that was amazing yet so sad!