Reviews for Lotus Leaves
Kohako Shadow chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
The ending made me cry. It's such a beautiful fic AND it ends with a happily ever after. Or at least as happy as Seth and Ryan can be.

I love it.
Shiakuu Hitome chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Woah. I just went through fifteen or twenty OC Ryan/Seth fics without a single review, but this one deserves one. I have nothing to say. At all. Just... woah.
ladypanther chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
beautiful. I had tears in my eyes at the end.

but I'll always love Summer: "Well, you're obviously okay, otherwise your mother would have called with the funeral arrangements."
xrated13 chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
this is the sweetest happy ending ever. haha, i cried throughout this story. very touching story.
Maria chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
OH ! :D Finally a fic that is just my type of fic !

The story is so pretty... and I like the way you wrote it !

That little insert about the Lotus Tattoo was just precious...

In overall I can most definetly say that this is my favorite Ry/Seth fic up till today !

Okay, that was my lame attempt at soumding coherant, but hey, its kinda tough when your fic got me all emotional and teary eyed! ;)
visuallyincoherent chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
I loved that! And I don't know what else to say...besides the fact that it was a great story. :)
weezer says im fine chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
I just stumbled upon this story and it's so cute ! I love it! I hope you write another story soon!
rinaaa chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
This is brilliant, definitely one of the stories that I will go back and read over and over again, no matter how depressing it is in the beginning.
It's so nice and fluffy at times, though, too...
Great job.
lora chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
YEAH I DONT REALLY GET IT- ITS A BOY- BOY RELATIONSHIP- KIDS SICK AND WEIRD!
ConnectedFaith chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
This story was super great u should add more to it or at least some sex parts to it!i hope there more to this story it really good!
benzbabidoll chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
I'm like crying. I loved that so much. It felt so real. Like it was really happening. Your a really good writter. Never stop, I actull think that it's something you should take up later in life.
Just, Wow.
Rachel
amberleigh90 chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
that was really good for it being slash. I usually dont like those kinds of stories. but this one was diferent this was good. I wish you would life make it even more into the future but oh well. i wish you the best of luck on any other stories you write.
Walter chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
This was great. You packed a lot of history and drama into a fairly short story, but it never felt rushed. I loved the life you created for Ryan _ his friends were all interesting and real, his job wasn't romanticized, and I loved the way he started with nothing in that tiny studio apartment and built himself up to a rented house.
The tension between Seth and Ryan was also well done. I could feel the gap that had come between them, and how they both wanted to overcome it but didn't know how. It made so much sense for two men at that stage of their lives.
The only problem I had, and this was minor, was your use of Dawn to create problems between Seth and Ryan. I just didn't think you needed her. I could easily see Ryan freaking out on his own simply at the thought of Seth willing to give up so much for him _ follow him to a new city, live in near-poverty, leave his friends behind, etc. The brief reference to Dawn coming back seemed a little much to me, and I would've preferred Ryan screwing up on his own.
But like I said, it's a very minor critique of an otherwise fabulous story. Great work.
Brody chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
That was wonderful. I loved it. You are a very talented writer, can't wait to read more of your works!
deadserious chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
great...simply great...i can't say anything else about it...it was just so awesom!
deadserious