Reviews for Ring Around Ruby: A Tale of the Blair Witch
Ornamental Nonsense chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
I wasn't expecting much when I clicked on your story, and I realize that you haven't been on this site for some time, but I still feel the need to review. I was truly and delightfully surprised by the engaging nature of this, for I'd always wondered what people living near the woods would experience. You also managed to make the Blair Witch vile but sad at the same time, and yet, like Angela, I couldn't pity her due to the horrors that she'd committed.

Thank you for a lovely story, especially since this fandom is generally lacking in talent.
Kim chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Wow, chickie! WHat an awesome story! You are a very talented writer. How about taking off the training wheels and write something origial? You have what it takes to be a published writer. Just a thought. :)
Itti-bitti chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
wow, that story was so good! i loved it, and i think the whole blair witch thing is very interesting. very good story.
Fan chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
Very very good
infestivemushrooms chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
Oh my. This is just beutifully written. What more can I say than that I loved it?
Piper Julian chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
RING A ROUND THE ROSIE

POCKET FULL OF POSISES

HASHA HASHA WE ALL FALL DOWN...

OR DO WE?

ONWARD TO THE CRICKET CLUB!

SINCERELY

YOUR MIRROR REFLECTION
DyranHunter chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
*YELPS!*

scary! gave me the shiver's!

Very well written though :D

keep it up

~*~ DyranHunter ~*~
Anndee chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
DAMN!

You scared the crap out of me.
Kim The Manipaltive Little Mo chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
Wow, this story, RULES. I mean seriously, it's like the best BWP fic I've ever read. I adore it, gave me shivers and smiles all at once.
Cyblade chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
I loved reading this story (I kinda hoped that it wouldn't end). I used to have a Blair Witch Book by Cade Merdell called The Death Card that just blew me away and when i started reading your story if did the same to me. Your such an awsome writer I liked the way that you described what was going on. Well hey just keep writing and maybe drag out the story more and maybe you could publish it. I hope so, so that everyone can enjoy the story like I did.
Izumi Princess of Darkness chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
When I heard the title I thought that it would
be boring,but it was pretty good!Nice work keep
it up!Bye!