Reviews for Are You Sure Its Love?
Ai Ga Hoshii Dake chapter 2 . 3/24/2008
There are these things called "grammar" and "proofreading" and I highly suggest you try them.
EQ2Pyrotec chapter 12 . 12/29/2005
Wow Kathiana, I must say that was a great read. I didnt know you did stuff like this. You should write more. I will be happy to read them. You have inspired me to write one about Everquest2 since thats what I know about.
Chris Scholz chapter 3 . 4/3/2005
good story i like !

But... all this reading is killilg me an i'll have to finish it later
SmallInsect chapter 12 . 2/3/2005
Scarab - Sniff... oh yeah, they got together! I love! Romance rocks!

Muse - But Scarab this time yuesterday you were saying romance stories were a load of-

Scarab - *Hits Muse over head with pillow.* Ahem... I loved this story, nice job.
OlicityFan chapter 12 . 12/20/2004
THAT WAS GREAT!
MangoesIceCream chapter 3 . 12/17/2004
Sweet! Plz update soon!
MangoesIceCream chapter 2 . 12/17/2004
I want more, i want more! Usually there's alot of Serenity/Kaiba fics and so lest Kaiba/Tea ones so i'm really happy!
MangoesIceCream chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
Great fic! I a HUGE Tea/Kaiba fan! Plz update soon!
Kiara chapter 11 . 11/5/2004
I reviewe you update Deal?
asuka-2004 chapter 11 . 9/24/2004
update update update _ ASAP!
ma-au chapter 11 . 9/10/2004
Are you sure it’s love:

Yeah, it was short but it was funny when Mokuba and Kaiba fought continue ok? “Please and thank you!
xStarryxPiinkx chapter 11 . 9/2/2004
OMG! I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU! I WAS HOPING YOU WOULD FINISH THE STORY! PLEEZ UPDATE SOON!

But overall, it was really good! _
GCBillysGal chapter 3 . 8/29/2004
hm wel, how can I put this, you got spelling problems...and it's YOU not u... and you spelled Saiya the second time you worte it, and when Serena told her daughter they were leaving her 500 bens...uuh...NO..that's stupid...I sugest you talk this off 4 now, and LOOK IT OVER...B4 you post another mistake...although other than that kid...you're doing good...
Miryoku chapter 11 . 8/21/2004
Hurry! Update soon!
Darkhope chapter 10 . 8/15/2004
Hey! This is pretty good! (Although I like Seto/Serenity more...) But w/e! The Joey/Mai is always good! _ That will keep me reviewin' ya! (That's a good thing) Seto/Tea is okay... I don't really like Tea that much. Update soon