Reviews for Pink
cool chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
This fic was really good and extremely well written. It was really great. I just hoped that there would have been more dialogue. Thanks for sharing. I love Sango. And Sango and Miroku make an amazing couple.
FlamingRedFox chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
O, a fic involving my favourite color and a song by one of my favorite bands! XD Awesome! And it was a very original way to do a song-fic. Tis berry impressive. _ You did a wonderful job of delving into the depths of Miroku's mind too.

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful job on this fic! XD I liked it berry much. Twas quite cute and kind of charming. Wonderful wonderful work!

Sincerely,

~FlamingRedFox

~.
seventhstarnasch chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
Loved it! A classic!
poopiekins chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Thank you. Whenever someone refers to the color pink, I'll be thinking about Sango's butt. Lol.
lilsanoku105 chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
i really liked this fanfic ! You made the song sound really lovely when Miroku was thinking of it. It sounded perfect coming from him. You could totally picture Miroku trying to calm his wandering hand/mind!

I especially enjoyed his innoncent lies about where he was staring it.

Please continue writing!
Christina chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
What...Pink out of all colors.

Why its dumb...And insulting to inuyasha fans every where I hope ytou know im reporting you (not really even though i should). If i lived near you i would have already beat the living day_lights out of you loser. Just try me with another ...one enouther one of your fanfics...man i want to beat you up ...badly

You are sesshomaru i despise you (sorry Rin)

Loser.

Try me you will get a nother bad revew

LEAVE MAROKU Alone...

OR ELSE

URGH

I Want To Hit You With A Car
Literary Litany chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
*shakes head laughing* miroku, miroku, when will he learn... adorable, and despite the many implications *ehem* cute. so many different ways to get into Miroku's head... this must be one of my favorites...
shiruba neko chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
You need helpp...or at least Puck does...
thorsgirl chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
that was so... hilarious. and pretty cute at the same time. hopefully sango won't kill hi if she ever finds out, lol. great job
ProudMuggleGirl chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
An image popped into Miroku’s mind and he had to restrain himself from not laughing. It was an image of a gawky looking mammal that he had spotted in one of the spell books Kagome had brought with her. It had seemed like some form of crane, but…not.

flamingos aren'tmammals, Mammal are warm blooded , bird are not, every species but a platypus that does NOT lay eggs is a mammal a bird is most feinately not a mammal, but this is a very awesome story. You are on my favotires list you captured Miroku well
Aryanne chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
yeah, i am a aerosmith fan to some degree. well atleast of this song and a couple others. this song brings back memories of the time when my friend and i first discovered 'pink' and sang it everywhere and blasted it on our speakers and went around introducing all our other friends to the glories of the song. (we were in our freshman year of college, so everyone living near us had to deal with us and 'pink', hehe)

great fanfic. i really enjoyed it, although miroku really is really really perverted.
MFSbutterfly chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
Hey, I just wanted to thank you for this very clever Fanfic. For me and some of my friends, your words have made pink our new obsession...
Aeris chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
Oh, this is so great! _ You managed to write this songfic without repeating thoughts or writing it alongside, and it was *really* creative how you managed it! _ I think you delved into Miroku's thoughts *excellently*, there are many different aspects on how his mind works and I think yours is my favorite. _ You're one of my favorite authors, I've reviewed some of your other stuff, you're such a great author! _ *Gives Emania chocolate/peanut butter cookies* Keep writing! _
Tiasha chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
Very well done! I love it! It's so well written!
izu chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
hee hee, that was cute. Quite funny too. I wonder what Sango would think of it. _ Maybe she could have a poem for Miroku as well?