Reviews for Pink
bluefuzzyelf chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
It's lovely! I really enjoyed it, and i don't think you have anything to worry about going into Miroku's head. You did wonderfully.
Ja ne!
bluefuzzlyelf
Niku chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
Hiya Em _
Oh! Yeah a one-shot kind of song-fic...Pink! Yup, that's a very good color for Miroku to be thinking about. It was hilarious :) Hahaha_ Bai!
i dunno chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
it would be funny as hell if you had a sequel, 'purple'.anyways great fic, love it
perlaret chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
Oh... For the love of manga... XD LMAO!
This was absolutely hilarious... And what's sad is that I can actually imagine Miroku thinking like that! _;
What can I say? Good job! This was quite funny... I was laughing a good part of the time while I was reading this.
Write again soon! ja ne.
HMPrune chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
Love it! I was laughing the whole time - gotta love Miroku's mind - you got him down well!
Valdimarian chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
I just realized something reading your A/N at the begining, Puck is the sanitized version of Fuck that Penny Arcade uses, they use it because their font changes 'F's into 'P's.
Wow, he is a perv, and I worship at his shrine!
little problem, at one point he calls Sango "sango sama" doesnt he call her sango-chan? or am I just too used to it from FF?
Chotto Matte, Miroku thought up the Lyrics of the song? LOL just had to make sure!
PenPusherM chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
PINK!
I can see Miroku doing that, too.
Heh heh...obsessions.
You are a truely gifted song fic/not so much song fic writer!
22 | « Prev Page 1 2