Reviews for A Fractured State
Irish-Chick13 chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
This was amazing! Easily my favorite I have wad in a very long time! Thank you!
ali chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
just finished chapter one, loving this so far! it's so wonderfully written.
Warrior Priestess chapter 6 . 2/6/2009
Twisted. Wicked. *Nods*
selina chapter 6 . 1/14/2009
Why the hell can't Marvel be this frakkin brilliant when it comes to Remy/Rouge. I feel like mailing this story over to them, as an example of how issues can be resolved and trust built.

I really enjoyed the journey that they went through. It was fun seeing them going through all the different arcs that Marvel has gone through with the X-Men and having you show how that can permanently damage Rogue. It was also great that the experience together brought them together.

Nice writing, with a great mix of action/adventure/ and bit of romance.

Selina
Miss DnG chapter 6 . 11/29/2008
A very interesting story, deep and complex, I think you did a really good job of the different lives she had, that could have been unbeleivably difficult and thoroughly confusing but you wrote it well and did a good job of it :)
RoguesHeart chapter 6 . 11/30/2003
AW DAT WAS SO CUTE!
Calypso2 chapter 6 . 8/22/2003
Oh that was amazing, I'm sorry it's over. I think you need to add an epilogue! The story held me entranced and I couldn't tear myself away. I'm just amazed by your talent! Truly extraordinary. :)
Jeanne Marie chapter 6 . 6/26/2003
Very good story. I loved the way you used the astral plane as a primary location.
Lynette chapter 6 . 5/20/2003
I loved reading this story, it was so well written. You have a real talent for description. GREAT WORK!
cornish-pixy chapter 6 . 5/5/2003
beautiful. utterly and completely beautiful. i'm at a loss for words. this is truly very well written and i'm green with envy.
cornish-pixy chapter 2 . 4/29/2003
nicely written, you have a great way with words!
cornish-pixy chapter 1 . 4/29/2003
i really like this story, keep up the great work : )
Misa1124 chapter 6 . 3/22/2003
Wow. Just, wow. I was thoroughly engrossed the entire time. Bravo!
Rupeshwari chapter 6 . 3/22/2003
This fic gets better everytime I read it. I've said it before and I'll kepp right on saying it, wonderful job. :)
NicoPony chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
Really good, great job. Masterful handling of the characters, wonderful plot. Honestly, I don't have a single criticism. Would it be OK if I archived this under my favorite fics on my website? .org

I'd love to see another story by you in the future. ~Nico
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »