Reviews for Eye of the Storm
Great
DarthDestroyer2 chapter 32 . 9/24/2017
yeah. I read that. It was interesting. Enough. Ok, maybe not so much. Nah, it was good. Anyway, this was the best story I saw on FanFiction for quite a while. It was awesome. I hope you will make a sequel. Of course, after you finish that one I'll ask for another one. And another. Lol. But this story is awesome. A definite 4.7-5.0 stars. I never really give 5 stars. But still, awesome.
DarthDestroyer2 chapter 29 . 9/24/2017
Three things i just noticed. One: I forgot. Two. I forgot. Three: The Super Star Destroyer is currently the largest vessel in service of the Imperial Navy (As of Return of the Jedi) so it should be classified as battleship/carrier. Just a random thought.
DarthDestroyer2 chapter 1 . 9/23/2017
Chinese food is supremely better than pizza. Not including those cheap Americanized Chinese knockoffs.
TheAmazingAuthoress chapter 8 . 8/21/2017
No hesitation from Vader.
jels chapter 9 . 2/23/2017
God bless small children
CodenameAgentC chapter 32 . 9/24/2016
I just finished this fic, and all I can think is "Falling STARS, she's a good writer!"

I loved every part so much, and you finished it in the perfect spot. Awesome style and awesome plot, it's amazing through and through! The only thing I dislike about it is that brat of an Ezekiel, because my whole family is Baptist too. It's a bit insulting. But aside from him, congrats on a beautiful work that I will definitely read over and over again!

-Agent C.
SerenBunny chapter 2 . 9/8/2016
I'm not a huge Star Wars fan, I've only ever seen the prequels, but I love coming back to this story every few years. I guess I just miss Trapper and the rest XD Always keep writing xx
sparrow633 chapter 32 . 9/4/2016
I stayed up all night reading this fan fiction and it was worth it! Thank you for having dedicated your time in writing this :D
sparrow633 chapter 15 . 9/4/2016
"Do not eat the enchiladas!" Hahahaha that made by day! xD
ggg chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
Love it. Its more reparable than other star wars stories. Love it
Brievel chapter 32 . 6/19/2016
I read it, every word. Loved it, too.
Guest chapter 32 . 5/24/2016
I read this a long time ago. Suddenly had the urge to read it again after all those years. It's a good story. Thank you for writing it.
alive by grace chapter 31 . 5/15/2016
I think my favorite character may have been Rachel... I love her innocently blunt observations,. I also had the unsettling revelation that I was probably around her age when you wrote this story.
alive by grace chapter 32 . 5/15/2016
I had a rollicking good time reading this! *grins*