Reviews for Late Fragment
Terikel chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
I love this. )

The characters are spot on, it's beautifully written, and the kiss at the end was perfect. )
Taryn Streambattle chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Seven Years? Wow. Must have been hard. Very sad, but very well done!
cleis chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
thank you for this! hehe, i felt that it was also a gift for us readers of Isabeau. wonderful! i remembered what elladan said...
Artemis of the Ice chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
I think I just heard a ripping noise-

Ah, there we go. My heartstrings have been torn to bits. Spectacularly bittersweet writing.
Christine chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
A lovely sad storey. I'm re-reading some of my favourite LOTR authors and I missed this one.
nrink nrink chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
Really good stuff! I really like your stories. Are you by any chance a fan of Rosemary Sutcliff? ) Write more soon!
clairon chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
A beautiful piece very well written. Thank you
Angainawen of Ithilien chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
Wow! I loved that, but then again I love tender sorrow fics like this. And you are such a good writer. Though I thought that Isabeau already fulfilled Elladan's prophecy... But i still cried sweet sad tears and am still a huge fan. BTW, I share your obsession for TS Eliot. He soo rocks and perfectly fits your angsty House of Mardil.
Pink Kryptonite chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
That is the saddest thing I have ever read! Now I will be depressed for the rest of the week. How terrible! Oh, lord. The part about Boromir and Nimrien got me the worse. Wow, I am seriously scarred for life because of you. That was worse than Motherless! And that was BAD. Oh, I demand that writing skills only be used for good, not evil.
Michelle chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
*smack*
I hate you.
*sniff*
Playing Passerine chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
*whimper*
kitty chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
Tell me that was a platonic kiss! What else would Faramir be doing, while yearning so for Eowyn?
Excellent story though, if I firmly repeat 'platonic' to myself!