Reviews for Behind This Facade
DissectingPomegranates chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
i totally luv this fic

hate cliffhangers...and this is a total cliffhanger! so wanna read an ending to this fic

hope david gets his comeupance!
Megan chapter 22 . 4/15/2006
OMG! like i love this story so much... like it's amazing i can't wait for the end. oh please finish it.
kerri chapter 22 . 1/22/2005
please finish
Madsen92 chapter 22 . 12/2/2004
Sorry for having not posted sooner, this story is so great, please post more soon. . . its killing me not to know what happens.(in case you dont remember it, i changed my screen name. . . remember i was McMahon632 before)
kerri chapter 22 . 11/6/2004
please update
Pinayprincesa chapter 22 . 10/26/2004
Vince and the family r so sweet and loving to Linda and also taking great care of her when she needs them the most!:DMore soon!
vmfan4life chapter 22 . 10/25/2004
Well now, that was a good chapter. I'm loving this story more and more now. And now I've got this nice image of Vince in boxer-shorts. *smiles* Okay, I'm gonna go now. *Lol*

Pinayprincesa chapter 21 . 10/19/2004
aw poor Linda:( Vince,Steph,Shane r so sweet being there for her!
Kylie3 chapter 21 . 10/18/2004
Hey Kerry, Another great chapter, keep the up the great work! Nikki :)
vmfan4life chapter 21 . 10/18/2004
Oh, I'm so glad to see this story updated! Yay! I loved this chapter, by the way, too. I love how Vince is being so sweet and caring for her. Makes my heart melt. *sighs heavenly*

Great chapter, I'll be waiting for 22.

vmfan4life chapter 20 . 10/4/2004
Aww, now that was a great chapter. I loved it. I do hope David IS put away for along time, too. Great update, can't wait to see more. :-D

Pinayprincesa chapter 19 . 9/24/2004
aw poor Linda:( Hope things will be back to normal for the McMahon family soon!
vmfan4life chapter 19 . 9/23/2004
Quick, aren't I? *Lol* The minute I got the Author Alert, I went straight to the story.

That was a good chapter, I hope everything works out for them, and David is put in jail where he belongs. I still can't get over how nice he was in the beginning, only to turn psycho later. That was one Hell of a swerve, if I do say so myself.

I hope there's more to come soon. Post when you can, and I'll talk to you later.

Pinayprincesa chapter 18 . 9/17/2004
aw poor Linda:( I hope the family will be able to help her through this
KeeKeeBaby chapter 18 . 9/16/2004