Reviews for Against All Odds
Belladonna Snow chapter 2 . 6/5/2010
Oh, I must admit I was so shocked and disapointed when I realized there wasn't another chapter! I love this story, its so unique! I've never read one like this before, I've seen the "hitomi becomes a Dragon Slayer" of course, but never execuited this perfectly!

I was told you were very good at keeping Dilandau in character, and I have to say that was an understatement! You do excellent at getting into his mind. Not too much one way or the other.

I do hope that you plan on continueing this story, its brilliant and I would love to know what happens next!_
thepinkmartini chapter 2 . 5/22/2008
This is a really good story with an interesting plot. Dilandau still doesn't know that Tomi is a girl? Haha funny! I love the fact that she doesn't really care if Miguel and Gatti sees her undressing! I love Hitomi's witty remarks and her closeness to both her room mates! Great story! I hope you will continue this!
Renleek chapter 2 . 6/12/2006
Wow! This is a really captivating fic! I wonder how the whole DilandauxHitomi relationship will play out! I thoroughly enjoyed reading this! Domo!
rina chapter 2 . 6/7/2006
great story i like it alot oh my gosh update and finish your stories will ya? i'm dying and i hate reading unfinished stories. i know it's not easy to write but please please finish your stories.
GreenOnBlack chapter 2 . 1/26/2006
Did you know? This is my FAVOURITE Escaflowne fic. I've always looked out for good Dilandau/Hitomi fics, and I've found this. Thank you for doing what others so rarely do. Keep up the good work, and PLEASE! Update soon!
DigiFox86 chapter 2 . 10/24/2005
ouch! I love it, please contiue this, it's an awsome stoy and it has soo much potental!
blackrose113 chapter 2 . 8/18/2005
i love this story! the relationship between miguel, hitomi, and gatti was really nice. update soon!
Juno21 chapter 2 . 8/1/2005

fantastic story u have here!

please update soon!

Mitsubishie Eclipse chapter 2 . 7/22/2005
I really admire your writing style and the story is turning out great. I'm anxious to read more. PLEASE! write more.

CM chapter 2 . 7/16/2005
so, are you ever going to update? It's such a good story! I enjoy it very much and always check it when I log on to the Escaflowne fanfic section (I'm a sucker for Hitomi kick ass and Dilandau) but FIE! it's a;ways just two chapters!
random girl chapter 2 . 5/23/2005
Hey, I really like it. It is quite different than the other fanfics I've read, and you have a very engaging writing style. I hope you post again soon.
BLack-hole-dOWn chapter 2 . 5/1/2005
When are you going to post the next chapter?
Amirathis chapter 2 . 4/5/2005
Wow! Usually I try to give a better, more detailed review, but I already forsoke half of my sleeping time to read your story, so those three letters will have to do.*grin*
Anthius chapter 2 . 3/1/2005
I love this story just like all your other ones! It's a shame you don't update at least every week because personally this is one of my favorite stories!
One-Mean-Rabbit chapter 2 . 3/1/2005
Cliffhangers piss me off...but I do appreciate the way you have a nack for them. lol. I suppose it gives me something to look forward to. Keep it up