Reviews for Reading Between the Lines
Imperator Caligo chapter 10 . 11/13/2014
That was a very interesting read.

Nice to see how it all worked out in the end.
Emma chapter 10 . 8/28/2012
I really enjoyed reading it, you shouldnt be insecure this story had everything even if it was awarkward for you to write you still did it so thank you
Bagoosa chapter 10 . 3/5/2012
I normally wouldn't like this sort of story, but it was very well-written.
TeenTypist chapter 10 . 12/19/2010
I really enjoyed this. I wasn't sure what to expect with this story, but man, you hit the nail on the head. I like the idea of the manipulative portraits-must get awful boring hanging on the wall all day. I really enjoyed that Ron knew about what magical portraits could and couldn't do-it would be common knowledge growing up in a wizarding household.

I also liked that Hermione can start panicking again later even though she's happy right now. Age Restriction Line was a great move too.
Fred's Spirit chapter 9 . 8/18/2010
i love how the hufflepuffs are constantly getting made fun of. "What do you take me for, a Hufflepuff?"

Great story, and I'm loving the plot with the twists!
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 10 . 4/26/2009
Great last chapter - how Ron really stepped up all around (even though with not the smoothest words) and how their first kisses occur (including descriptions of tingles).
Sapphire Warrioress chapter 10 . 4/24/2008
This story is hilarious! I loved your chapter titles especially chapter 6 and the unique combination of humour and romance. I had to stop reading at several points because I was laughing so hard.

A very fun and enjoyable read.
jesi ki kage chapter 10 . 9/19/2007
this is a REALLY GOOD stroy!
jupimako chapter 10 . 4/13/2007
aww that was cute XD. i liked the plot a lot, and the ending was sweet.
almost.rosie chapter 10 . 10/24/2006
That was so fluffy, and I loved ever minute of it.

Honestly, I've never really read a fanfic wholly about Ron and Hermione, but I think you've change me views a bit.

Thank you.

I have definitally needed some fluff.
gaul1 chapter 10 . 5/18/2006
good cahpter, byes
q.thews chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
I'll love that book (well i love books in general :-)

Bye!
Faustine30 chapter 10 . 8/26/2005
Hi ! I just finished your fic and I really enjoyed it. Maybe a little long at the beginning, but that's not really a problem, as your idea was very original (as far as I'm concerned I've never read anything about evil paintings) and needed to be introduced. It's nice to see Hermione acting like a girl... And actually acting anything but careful, not ever wondering why Dumbledore put an end at this love spells business ! Even Hermione isn't herself when she's in love...

Like everyone I suppose, I particularly liked the last chapter ;-)

And about Ron and girls... It's really a strange behavior, but you're right, it happens, so, why not ? And Ron always had strange reactions anyway _

So that's it, Congratulations !
pawpawz chapter 10 . 8/9/2005
that was a great story!
Mouseworks Inc chapter 10 . 7/14/2005
cute! wonderfully fluffy! i loved it!