Reviews for Yours Better
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Ooh! Nice... Good stuff!
delumacar chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
Its good, but I dont think thats Tonks personality.
Blackstar chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
This was... very good. Surprisingly good. I really enjoyed it. I think you're right, Peter wasn't totally evil. A rat, but not evil. I'm glad you included dear Lupin in this one, as well. The characters you included were done justice, and I'm looking forward to reading more of your work.
crazyharrysfireworks1239 chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
Wow...that was amazingly powerful. Heart-wrenching; the way you captured the emotions, how it is so difficult to control the pain and anguish of betrayal when it's come face to face. Thank you for writing it.

Kristen
Rosalinde chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
Very good start, I'm hooked. I hope you update soon!
Porpentina chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
I found this story quite by accident, and a very happy accident it was. Peter is so rarely portrayed as a sympathetic character, and yet he must have had some worthwhile qualities once, or he could never have formed such close friendships with Sirius, James, and Remus.
I think you portrayed this perfectly by keeping Peter flawed, yet showing his more human side, as an 'Uncle figure' to Tonks. The way you characterised Tonks was also interesting, as too often the realities of her job are ignored. I really like to see competent!Tonks.
The premise of the story was good, and the conclusion was sad, yet fitting.
I thought it was very well done.
Porpentina
HMT chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
Beautiful, beautiful job.
Eirian Rhianu chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
you started another story! and you always seem to write about the least know characters...don't you ever get short on information? but then do you just make it up?
anyway, this fic looks interesting. is anyone going to find out what tonks did to peter? i hope no one does...
Hermonthis chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
A very lovely story! I'm always looking for new stories that have an odd twist in them and was very glad to come across this one.
For the connection between Tonks and Peter, that was very imaginative and I liked how you portrayed their relationship. It could have been longer, but you made your point nonetheless.
As for the ending, I couldn't imagine it any other way. No criticism, nothing, nadda.
Nicely done.
(BTW, YOU'RE the one who started the AD/MM yahoo group? *laughs* I'll see you there!)
aihjah chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
Good! I like this take on the relation Peter/Tonks, and you handle it well even though it comes prectically out of the blue. The connection between the two dates might have been explained a little more, but I really think you got the point across well enough.
Just one thing: Sirius isn't Tonks's cousin, he's the cousin of her mother, but bah; who cares!