Reviews for Ghost of Ringwood Manor, The
The One and Only chapter 10 . 1/5/2008
Real nice story Steven King! It was a nice Steven King drama... No, seriously, it was a good story and all, but such a rip off from Steven King's Rose Manor or whatever that was called. Sorry I just now got around to reading it!
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 10 . 7/15/2006
totallt great story. freaaky and romantical, i like it. :)
rachel chapter 10 . 5/27/2005
Traces of The Haunting and a bit from Anastacia. Other than a lack of MSR I liked all the DRR!
dana-maru1 chapter 10 . 11/16/2004
wow! Is about all I can say. Man you scared me.
dana-maru1 chapter 9 . 11/16/2004
As I said earlier.. this chapter was very like the Haunting but with your own touch so it's not so bad. Still wondering where the MSR is though! lol
dana-maru1 chapter 6 . 11/16/2004
doesn't matter till Brad finds out you mean? lol, where's the MSR?
dana-maru1 chapter 2 . 11/16/2004
Yey some real Monica/John stuff at last! They should so have given us more information about those two in The Truth but hey... they didn't and this is good. lol
dana-maru1 chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
Hmm this seems to be kinda like Sandlot Kids and The Haunting rolled in one but different somehow lol ... Looks good so far

p.s. didn't forget about witness just got writer's block on it and gave up trying but then I was reading all my old fics last week and decided it was high time I updated that one.
musical geek chapter 10 . 8/11/2004
This story was really good! You kept the suspense up from beginning to end.
Ghost Lover chapter 10 . 8/11/2004
Excellent story!
guardchik chapter 10 . 8/11/2004
Hey great story! I loved it, but I think that you should continue it a little more. Hope you do!
musical geek chapter 9 . 8/10/2004
Wow, you do a really good job at writing suspense. Anyways, another great chapter!
dragonzair chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
hey!

I finished the 3rd chapter, just like what you wanted! Congratulate me, Nic!

lovely story you have here, hope u review!

I'MM BACK! (in buisness)
musical geek chapter 8 . 8/8/2004
Another great chapter!
musical geek chapter 7 . 7/8/2004
This is a great story! It's very suspensful. Please update soon!