Reviews for Returning
I love how remus and sirius are over protective and call him their prongs let cub pup so cute they should get custody of him I have read this so many times never ever delete lots and lots of chapters
never delete this lots and lots of chapters and remus and sirius should brcome heaps over protective and they fight sometimes and they ground him to there quarters but makeup of course
ugh its harry/ginny

godammit
We didnt even get to see the bleedin article
Ginerva Bonnie Potter chapter 26 . 12/23/2014
It's been four years since you updated this I hope you complete it eventually
Anonymous chapter 26 . 10/12/2014
I have never written a review, nor do I plan to in the future. Although, I felt I had to review this story. I just wanted to say that this is the best story I have read on ! This story is possibly better than many books that I have read. I absolutely LOVE how you portray the feelings of all the characters, especially Harry and Sirius. I could feel their pain, their agony, their joy, and every emotion in between. It was beautifully written and I do hope you come back to finish this story. Thank you for your writing skills. :)
Starlight chapter 13 . 9/25/2014
Oh Rita, She should thank that she is a fictional character or she would have 1 billion potter fans on her throat
Starlight chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Never thought that I would be so obsessed with this fic that I would reread it every four months:/ It's true
Lisa Cooper chapter 18 . 9/17/2014
The relief, of when Harry accepted his Godfather's love and desire to have Harry with him without everyone else's influence, was wonderful and cleansing. Thank you for that ending.
Dutchgirl84 chapter 26 . 9/1/2014
I wish you would finish this story :) I like where it's going and hope Sirius, Remus, Harry, Hermione and the weasleys all make it through the war!
Guest chapter 26 . 2/3/2014
This story is the best i have ever read.
soaringwren chapter 26 . 8/7/2013
two simple words about this story, done in Rowling style: Bloody Brilliant! I really can't say anything more about this, otherwise i'll go on repeating myself for pages and pages, because i can't find the strength to write harry potter fanfiction myself, and that makes me love those who do and succeed, and makes me sound like an absolute fool in the process. So, yah, bloody brilliant...
(sigh) Okay, I lied, i do have one more thing to say, and it's not how fantastically fabulous this story is, because that would go on forever, but that you really really reaaaalllllyyyy need to update soon. You know that feeling when you're sucked into a story, and you see it's not finished, but you assure yourself that there's a huge percentage that it won't drop off at a dramatic place and that you can just imagine the rest of the story? Well, i've found with all brilliant fanfictions, that, cliffhanger or no, you're brain can't help but think, 'Oh My Gosh! How in hell can i try to come up with more events that'll match the brilliance of the rest of the story?' So, I'm left waiting for the Author to eventually update, which can be pure torture.
I believe that sincerity makes the best motivation, and i truly hope that you will continue this story again soon. There's nothing more that i can say, so i'll end this abruptly and awkwardly.
Sincerely yours,
Soaringwren
WitchOfDarkness13 chapter 26 . 7/23/2013
I do hope that you'll update soon if you're going to continue this piece. It's wonderful and I adore it.
AngelfromBeyondBelow chapter 26 . 6/14/2013
please continue soon this is a great story and I can't wait for the next instalment
purpleykt chapter 15 . 6/3/2013
Wow. This writing was really amazing. The emotions were just so raw and real. U shud b very proud of your work!