Reviews for Once its gone
ChernobylKrigare chapter 4 . 5/18/2008
Update sooner this time you said, eh?

Yeah, I've dropped a couple stories. Lost inspiration? Or just writer's block?

Either way, I loved this story for how long it lasted. I wish you had posted more, but thank you for giving us what you did.

I had fun reading it.

Thanks.
JesterBellsILove chapter 4 . 1/22/2008
This is so excelent, and so heartwrenching. I love Remus so much.
Reaper1Nanashi chapter 4 . 11/12/2007
THREE YEARS SINCE YOU'VE UPDATED! Ah well, I agree. Education must come first.

What I really like is the development of ALL characters, not some. Most stories center around James/Sirius, or Sirius/Remus, if it's slash, and most always forget about Wormtail. I mean, HELLO! Four maruaders! But you show what all of them are feeling, not just one.

Try and update as soon as you can! PLEASE!
Liv of life chapter 4 . 10/31/2005
Please update! I really want to find out what happens! I'm so desperate that if you tell me what's supposed to happen in the next chapter- I'll write it for you! ARGH! Need more of this fic! I really like reading your writing- it's easy to follow and has a nice flow to it- I'm also still anxious to know what is wrong with Remus which is good- normally by about the third chapter fan-fics can tend to lose their magic (pardon the pun)- yours hasn't.

Anyway, please update or if you're not intending to email me and tell me what was going to happen etc? Please?

Happy writings (hopefully)!

Liv
Goddess of Idun chapter 4 . 8/28/2005
it's great, hope you update
hermioneluver333 chapter 4 . 4/25/2005
Wow! This story is amazing! I especially love your portrayal of Peter. I never would have thought of him that way, but I can totally see it now. Especially his feelings toward Sirius which could have led to him framming Sirius.

You have quite a few grammatical errors, so I would recommend you get a Beta Reader to edit them before you post. If you would like, I would love to beta this story for you. If you would like me to, please email me at ponylovinzag

Once again, great story! Keep up the amazing work, and I hope to see more chapters soon!

Zoƫ-Anne
Inri the Damned chapter 2 . 4/13/2005
this hasn't been updated since november last year! that is pathetic! i'm ashamed to be hoplessly hooked to a story written by a person who cares so little for us faithful fans!
Inri the Damned chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
more? why are you waiting so long to update? its been ages!
Inri the Damned chapter 4 . 3/14/2005
Liar. It's been ages since you updated. You haven't updated all YEAR! Unless you're dead there is no excuse. If you are dead then I apologise.
Marstri chapter 4 . 2/15/2005
He is rather confused, isn't he? I liked the way you had Peter step in immediately when Sirius was rude to Lily; it reinforces your more positive (but not unrealistic) view of Peter while they were all still school friends. I hope you haven't given up on this - keep at it.
CSMichaelis chapter 4 . 1/27/2005
I really like this story it is a different idea and I just cant wait to read more of it. I like that you have done it all in each one's view and how they feel. I am very much interested to find out what happens

please review soon
Isa chapter 4 . 12/10/2004
This fic is so perfect! Please, update soon, I can't wait to read the rest... :D
LupinLover99 chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
this is bloody brilliant! it made my heart break! poor remus! good job. :)
Kaori7395 chapter 4 . 11/29/2004
Aww! Siri just called him MY Remus! Thats so sweet! And hes jealouse! Thats sweet, too!

Cant wait for the next Chapter! Whos POV will it be? Lilys?
rosiegirl chapter 4 . 11/25/2004