Reviews for Chinji: Unexpected Occurrence
nayoung chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
is this going to be a E/M/A love triangle? really like the start of ur story.
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
who is that man?
EK chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
Hiya. This is EK, notorious for White and Black. Nice opening. I don't know why, but Misao-bumping-into-Enishi seems to be a usual way for her to meet him. Hope to see more of your work!
EK 8 )
Sheeshasan chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
Hi hi! What to see more of Enishi! hum hum...Sorry about that! Nice beginning! I'll surely wait patiently for the next chapter! That thing about Misao wanting to kick Enishi's butt somehow reminds me of that time Kenshin was hit on the head by her and then passed through the wall... lol sorry again... But then again it prouves that you drew a good image of the real Misao! Great job you did! Keep writing!
scorpion05 chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
wow, pretty good written!
will this be a enishi/misao story? (i hope so! i really love this pairing!)
misao is cute/funny when shes angry *grin* - and enishi is so... *faint* i can't find words!
hope you continue soon!
Angrybee chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
I wonder why did not send me a notice of this story? Well, maybe it is still on the way. Highly amusing beginning. It could go many ways, though, so I am highly anticipating the next chapter. :D :D
And I'm glad you enjoyed Sundial. Tehe. Always glad to be of inspiration to those who inspire me in return. :D
jbramx2 chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
*blinking madly* Woah! Wait! Wait! But I found this story in the Enishi/Misao section! O.O I'm lost. When you say you're exploring the Aoshi/Misao relationship, that doesn't mean you're making this a A/M couple fanfic, right? *scratching head* Otherwise you'd have put in romance genre, right? Squee! I love Enishi and Misao! They're my fave characters out of RK. I'd say you had them in character. But what IS Enishi doing there? waah, must know what will happen! Please please continue this! I'm dying to know what you have planned! It's been so long since I read a new fanfic with these two interacting with eachother. Squee! *clings to Hitomi desperately* please finish this! ;_;
Fuu chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
I have to admit you can write. All your stories show it but the only thing I can criticise on is your author notes. Please cut them down and stop ranting like a maniac. I know how it pisses you off how people write stereotypically but some of them are new to writing and go by how other fans deal with the characters in fanfiction (at times giving off the wrong impression, hence the OOCness). If you're going to rant, do so in a serious attitude on a blog or something. There are some readers who will soon be annoyed with your bitching, even if it is meant to be on something serious.
mij chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
Hm. Interesting. Enishi, is that you? ;p
Pretty neat characterization there, and I'm all for seeing a better take on the Aoshi-Misao relationship (preferably one that doesn't involve bizarre typical plots) and knowing you, I'm sure you'll do a great job of it. Although Misao seems a little annoying here? Or maybe it's just me (I'm a little stressed out today). I thought she'd mature a bit since she's now 19. The narrative's great, though; I think she's fine when she doesn't talk. Hahaha.
And what's Aoshi doing in Tokyo, eh? ;p
BarbaraSheridan chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
Oh LOVE this new tale! Love Aoshi, kind of sorta like Misao. Can't wait to read more.
And ditto the comments on Angrybee's Sundial!
Metajoker chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
Well, you better continue on with this project!
mirune keishiko too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
yet another great piece. (but it's unfinished, so harass your muse to make you update soon!) you're right-there are WAY too many downright ugly A/M stories out there in RuroKen fanfic-land. I myself am currently struggling to turn one out that isn't quite so utterly disrespectful toward their truly complex characters. So I join the leagues of fans who salute you for your excellent grasp on these tricky people. .
eriesalia chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
Enishi? heh.
Well... it's a good teaser. And my mind is wondering what Okina and Aoshi are doing in Tokyo.
hehheheheh.
Formal meeting my foot.
Puppetmaster assistant holds up Megumi.