Reviews for Slaved Prince
00000000 chapter 4 . 12/13/2004
pls hurry i cant wiat
SivanShemesh chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
I'm glad to see your story here, and I hope that you will update soon, cause I can't wait to see what will happen next.

Love you story, just don't left me hang...

Keep up the PERFECT work that you are doing with your fic.

Sivan
kel chapter 4 . 9/24/2004
hum...good story but elrond is being a big meanie. i like elrohir through. update and put elladan in the story b/c i luv the twins and little legolas stories lol
Pointy-eared-elfs chapter 4 . 8/13/2004
Hey! Good story so far, I found it on meisalliam's favorite stories page. It's good. I'm usually not a fan of stuff like this, but this story is a exception. So, good, and update soon!
Sonata Arctica89 chapter 4 . 7/15/2004
yey i love this story
Legolas19 chapter 4 . 5/15/2004
hehe, that was good!
meisalliam chapter 4 . 5/15/2004
Hey. How r u? Of course you can cool me friend, i plan to call you one. Any way i love this story. I am so your number one fan. I also second the thing with the flamer. Keep writing and know i am always here for you. Just email.
Keep writing.
Love
P.s
You rock to.
icequeenam chapter 3 . 5/9/2004
hI i REALLY LOVE ths story you should update, y the way where is Elladan?Is he ging to be mean to? toy hold have Elrohir totally freak out when he sees Legolas hand and have him rescue Legolas and take him home to his Ada, and have thranduill start a war with the elves from rivendell because they hurt his child and then have him win and treat all the bad elves that Hurt legolas be treated the way they treated him.
Lollipop5 chapter 3 . 5/5/2004
DON'T stop writing or Oh my God I will flip. Be patient about the reviews, I am sure they will come. For now just keep writing, and I will review every chapter you put up.
mel chapter 3 . 5/2/2004
Your basic story line seems good. The story shows good potintial. The writing is sound and will improve even more as you go along and come to know your characters. I would like to see more character development, although thier basic traits are estsablished thier motives are a little one dimentional. But that is just because the story is relatively short and you have a lot of characters.
It is much better than anything I could write. Do not despair at the lack of reviews. The story is still very story. If you still have no reviews and you have 40,0 words- then maybe your writting or plot are bad. Many people do not review- I know sometimes I do not. Just remember that you are writting also for your own pleasure.
Also, I love the fact that Elrohir is good and not cruel. I enjoy the twins just as I enjoy Legolas. Also, I don't think the story needs the R rating- PG-13 seems fine, but maybe you want to be careful to not offend anyone. I don't blame you. Thank you for the story and all the work you have put in! Please update soon.
Legolas19 chapter 3 . 4/30/2004
Hehe, that was good, a little sad but good!
Sunny chapter 3 . 4/30/2004
This is a very good story, please please please continue it. Also, as for the flames, unfortunately they do happen sometimes, please don't be bothered by them. There are many out there that appreciate your work.
meisalliam chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
Oh my god. I just read your reivirews and i wanted to apologise on behalf of the evil person who flamed you l9ke that. They said some cruel evil things and i wanted to say that you should not take the smallest piece of notice of stupid people like that. They were too scared to even admit who they were by logging in. I am ashamed that people like that beklong to the human race. If you wanna talk about anything like that or just your favourite stories pleasew email me. (See my authors page)
I really love this story and will review a million times if it makes you feel better. Email me and maybe it'll help.
Loads of Love.
It chapter 3 . 4/27/2004
You should stop writing this... is utter crap!, you suck!
I read one of your other fics, the one with the vampire and let me tell you that sucked big time, in the author notes you said something about a failed suecide attempt... not even succesful doing that, uh? what a failure
meisalliam chapter 3 . 4/27/2004
NO. Please do not stop would it help if i offered you a hug. *sends hug and love* Remember that not everyone reviews a story some just read and appreciate and love. Please do not stop i will cry. Is that what you want to make an inocent writer cry cause i will. PLease continue. I love this story and can not wait for another update. PLease Please Please. I really have nothing else to do so i could just keep typing Please Please Please again and again but i would end up with repetitive strain injury and thats not good. Please keep writing it would be a huge shame to lose such a talented writer just becausde some idiotic people will not review. And screw anyone who can not be bothered to review always know that you have a fan in me and i will read and review anything you want.
Love
Meisalliam
Please keep going Please.