Reviews for Forbidden Lovers in Rohan
captainkyburz chapter 7 . 6/2/2013
This is great! I absolutely love your story so far! Please add more soon, oh and send me that "special" chapter okay? I dont wanna put my email out here, so PM me, and I will give it to you. Sorry for the hastle, but I dont want spam :).
greenleafarrows chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Nooooooo why'd you stop here? _ This is great! Please continue
AlexandriaApple chapter 7 . 2/29/2012
Why did you stop? :(
Hell's Angel-Heaven's Demon chapter 6 . 11/6/2011
I love this story and i think sometimes you are too hard on yourself on your Author's note ) Even during the battle scenes you manage to insert your own little A/L moments - which is what makes it so lovely! )

Pity you haven't updated in ages though ((

Hells
ArtElf chapter 7 . 9/11/2011
Why have you stopped writing? This is great! please continue! :)
disabledsilentaccount chapter 7 . 6/30/2010
Would you write a sequel if I asked really nicely?

Your fic is one of the ones that started my addiction to LegolasAragorn slash.

*pouts* Evil you! Very very bad that you write such good fics that I can't stop reading, which means that i don't finish with things i'm supposed to do. *shakes fist*
Escape my reality chapter 5 . 6/15/2010
no! poor leggie-chan! (yes, terrible name, blame to much caffeine!)all alone, dont worry, im coming for you legolas!
Escape my reality chapter 3 . 6/15/2010
ha! wizards know all! though he was a little late in fingering it out.. how long has their relationship been going on before the quest? when did it start? did you ever think of maybe writing a prequel to the story, please please please! o, and squealing at all the cuteness!
Escape my reality chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
great job combining the original script from the movie and your own words and thoughts! also love how legolas is still uncertain about how aragorn feels about him, it makes it all he better when the fluffyness come around:)
Sayoko-chan09 chapter 5 . 10/6/2009
I seriously loved it! uhh so about that orriginal version you mentioned..could you send a copy of it to me so that I could read it please! also if you can..please update soon i really really want to read more of it! my email is . Thank you and I seriously love your stories!

~Sayo-chan09
aria chapter 7 . 8/20/2008
great story, but where's the rest?
eve chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Please continue, this is my second lotr l/a fic after reading your other ones and i adore them so please review!
Cresentas chapter 7 . 8/5/2007
AH! CONTINUECONTINUECONTINUE! gah... HURRY UP AND UPDATE! and MOREMOREMORE AragonLegolas! ( lol..
Hell's Angel-Heaven's Demon chapter 7 . 7/27/2007
Aww! It's a pity that you haven't updated in such a long time ( I've been looking for you fic for 4 days and i'm so happy that i fianlly found it! (I do hope that you haven't given it up, for it is really good!). Don't give up, please please! P
milou8 chapter 7 . 5/8/2007
I truly like your stories! Will you finish the next chapter soon? I can't wait to read on!