Reviews for Key Words Being Was a Female
Anya Magera chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
OMG! Absolutely the funniest thing I've newly read in a while. I'm not sure who to feel sorry for more; the general, or Daniel...oops, I mean, Sam. Keep up the good work!
Curuchamion chapter 2 . 5/29/2008
C'mon, update! Unless you've dropped off the face of the earth... which would be a shame, this sounds like being a really good fic if it ever gets any forwarder.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/12/2008
you should really finish this one cause it's really funny.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
That was hysterical and totally unexpected.
PsychoWing chapter 2 . 11/8/2007
Hell that's funny. I would love to read more.
TangledPencils chapter 2 . 9/18/2006
I just found this story and have been giggling my head off. I hope you're planning on continuing it, it sounds like it would be really good.

Please continue soon.
JOSH chapter 2 . 9/1/2006
God this is so freaking hilarious. Is there more to come?
Dreamer22 chapter 2 . 7/14/2006
LMAO oh man... that was fantastic! lol well done
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
::snorts:: fantastic
Jon'ic Recheio chapter 2 . 7/8/2006
Oh! Update please! I really wanna read the next part of this story. You'be got me hooked, and as a bonus, it's funny.
zeilfanaat chapter 2 . 6/1/2006
Lovely story so far!

Please update soon!
bluedragon1836 chapter 2 . 5/25/2006
It is so funny. I love it. Keep writing.
BookWorm37 chapter 2 . 5/17/2006
Okay, I just read this chapter in an East Indian accent and I must say - even if I wasn't doing the accent (no offence to Indians, you guys are great) this story is WONDERFUL! I'm eagerly awaiting an update - like YESTERDAY! Please? Nice touch with the name thing, SL-28 (isn't that Stargate level?), and the 'was' a female. Hehehe, please update soon!
The Last chapter 2 . 3/19/2006
Well, I can't wait to see the next chapter... there is one, right? Because this is funny as all get out.
Tashira Ronin chapter 2 . 3/6/2006
much better than the average cross over
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »