Reviews for Beauty and the Warg
Laira Evans chapter 11 . 12/5/2014
... This story would make a lot more sense if Sarumon did it and the curse was broken via Disney Kiss magic.
TheGeekyNerd chapter 11 . 12/27/2013
I was a bit surprised by the summary but as I read it I became more and more immersed in the story and the chapters kept passing by and before I knew it, it was the end! I was actually wiping away a few stray tears by the end! I absolutely loved this story (I've read it 3 times now...) so thank you for writing it!

-TheGeekyNerd x
Yuki Suou chapter 11 . 5/27/2013
Awesome story!
Kilataia chapter 11 . 3/19/2013
Aaaah! That was wery cute ! I love the idea that she became a Warg :).
NavyReservist chapter 11 . 3/2/2013
Great story so happy Gimli has someone now! :)
gothic mermaid chapter 11 . 1/12/2013
I must say, I read this story years back and when The Hobbit came out I was totally reminded all about it and just had to dig around FF to find it again and needless to say i still love it! :)
Lynnioa chapter 11 . 1/5/2013
Ha! I liked this a lot! There should be more of these!
Herokiller12344 chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
Creative, But I'd prefer a realistic touch though
won't be the Victim chapter 10 . 4/26/2010
Oh that story was wonderful! I enjoyed this read very much! Is good story and well written! No mary-sue and loved her loving gimli!
Demimeg chapter 11 . 5/11/2009
This was an excellent story. One that made me laugh repeatedly. It is warm and fuzzy, and i dont mean the warg! XD the disney twist was also a great bit. And the fact that the one to break the spell was Gimli makes it even better. I always thougth the dawrf needed some lovin anywayz.

Much Love

Demimeg, minor goddess of teenlove and insecurities
Demimeg chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
'she later recalled fealling confused at this...' XD that killed me!
SuriGuri chapter 11 . 7/9/2008
Man, I remember reading this story a long time ago. It always stuck with me, and it's a great inspiration with a great twist. I love it!
All-Knowing Alien 2 chapter 11 . 4/10/2008
I must admit that I had my doubts when I first started reading. But your story was both well written and entertaining. Most importantly, it is very unique. Cheers for the great fic.
Velvet Song chapter 11 . 2/14/2008

I have to say that when I first started reading this, I wasn't quite sure I would like it, but I simply fell in love with it. And talk about a twist! OMG! I was not expecting that at all, but I congratulate on such an interesting wrench.

I was actually quite pleased. I mean, as much as I love Legolas - and I do - it was nice to see that not everyone always falls all over themselves for the beautiful elf.

This is such an amazing story. Fav worthy.
Cupcake Mojo chapter 6 . 8/21/2006
-laughs maniacally and steals Merry and Pippin- Hobbits! Yes! I must admit I have yet to read the books, although I have seen the movies too many times to count. I am forced to wait till Christmas to read the books, though, as I only have the first two. -grumbles- Yeeah.. It's not much of a trilogy with two books. Anyway, you did a great job here, and I am again excited to read on.