Reviews for Beauty and the Warg
SortingHat chapter 2 . 12/20/2016
This story has no context to it. Beauty and the Beast did have context and provided moral values about judging based on status.

Too many stories today are like this trying to recreate a fairy tale but where they fail is the execution of moral values which leaves people this generation or known as Generation X growing up with no values.

Then they grow up to be good government bots doing as they are told without questioning.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
Don't worry. If it's anyting like Battle For Middle Earth RTS series all you have to do is just respawn her when she dies since wargs come from the Warg Pit you build.
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
This happened to catch my eye while browsing. Such an interesting idea! Can't wait to read more! :)
Laira Evans chapter 11 . 12/5/2014
... This story would make a lot more sense if Sarumon did it and the curse was broken via Disney Kiss magic.
TheGeekyNerd chapter 11 . 12/27/2013
I was a bit surprised by the summary but as I read it I became more and more immersed in the story and the chapters kept passing by and before I knew it, it was the end! I was actually wiping away a few stray tears by the end! I absolutely loved this story (I've read it 3 times now...) so thank you for writing it!

-TheGeekyNerd x
Yuki Suou chapter 11 . 5/27/2013
Awesome story!
Kilataia chapter 11 . 3/19/2013
Aaaah! That was wery cute ! I love the idea that she became a Warg :).
NavyReservist chapter 11 . 3/2/2013
Great story so happy Gimli has someone now! :)
gothic mermaid chapter 11 . 1/12/2013
I must say, I read this story years back and when The Hobbit came out I was totally reminded all about it and just had to dig around FF to find it again and needless to say i still love it! :)
Lynnioa chapter 11 . 1/5/2013
Ha! I liked this a lot! There should be more of these!
Herokiller12344 chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
Creative, But I'd prefer a realistic touch though
won't be the Victim chapter 10 . 4/26/2010
Oh that story was wonderful! I enjoyed this read very much! Is good story and well written! No mary-sue and loved her loving gimli!
Demimeg chapter 11 . 5/11/2009
This was an excellent story. One that made me laugh repeatedly. It is warm and fuzzy, and i dont mean the warg! XD the disney twist was also a great bit. And the fact that the one to break the spell was Gimli makes it even better. I always thougth the dawrf needed some lovin anywayz.

Much Love

Demimeg, minor goddess of teenlove and insecurities
Demimeg chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
'she later recalled fealling confused at this...' XD that killed me!
SuriGuri chapter 11 . 7/9/2008
Man, I remember reading this story a long time ago. It always stuck with me, and it's a great inspiration with a great twist. I love it!