Reviews for Stuck On You
Sakuran181 chapter 8 . 7/16/2013
Happy Ending always made me overjoyed! I love your story so so much! It's great, wonderful, funny, happy! You're an awesome author!
rini.mae chapter 8 . 4/28/2013
Nice! :]
PolarBlue chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
SAILOR MOOOOON! And Harry potter :D
PolarBlue chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
Cool
Yoyo-Tan chapter 8 . 1/29/2011
Girl~~ You better write up some sexy mini Syaorans, or my freshly baked Muffins' of death are coming at you at an alarming rate.

But seriously, I plead on my kneas for an Epilogue, a series, something! As long as you include a little snippit of their children, I'll be eternally grateful.

Yoyo~
Rosedreamer101 chapter 8 . 11/22/2010
hey this is rosedreamer. this is my 2nd time reviewing for this chapter xD actually i wasn't aware that I had already read this story, but whatever, the 2nd read was totally worth it ! xD anyways it'll be freaking hilarious if they get stuck right after he gets inside her and can't move. ! hahaha
lunarwing chapter 8 . 6/22/2010
HI there!

I liked this story it was the one i was looking for i liked it and some parts where very interesting and very hillarious like when she had to breack into his hous becasue of grizzlies! well keep on righting i like it! keep up the good work

~*lunarwing*~
ilovesyaoranforever chapter 8 . 9/30/2009
i kinda dont like the ending

coz they talked about their belly ring.

but it good nonetheless :) thanks :)
ilovesyaoranforever chapter 6 . 9/30/2009
aaw no way!

it was getting so good already :(

huhu
Sheethkal Shahar chapter 7 . 8/12/2009
I guess I never caught it the first time, but at first you say she's wearing red then green, and you say he takes his shit not shirt off. That threw me off.

Elodie~
Sheethkal Shahar chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
Dude, I love this story. Second time reading it. Great job. Just watch the their, there and they're thing. Can't wait to see more Saku/Syao.

Elodie~
Random-Bubbles159 chapter 8 . 7/29/2009
i LURVED this ENTIRE story! xD xD xD xD! it was absolutely amazing!
yoimnao chapter 8 . 5/22/2009
Wow! That was just great! Awesome!XD
Moons-Chan chapter 8 . 2/14/2009
Great! Very descriptive, no rushing of plot. (At least I didn't see any) And cute, sweet, lovely!
MikoKagome1113 chapter 8 . 12/4/2008
Well, I honestly didn't think it was as vulgar as you make it out to be. I've read far worse lol. Sometimes odd people write the strangest things...like stories wih terrets! Gosh its funny to read though.

As for your story i thought it was hilarious. Very twisty and emotional. I'd absolutely love to see that bachellorette party.

~Miko