Reviews for The Gift
The Book of Eli chapter 5 . 11/21/2015
Well its short and paced fast but still a funny read.
The Book of Eli chapter 5 . 11/21/2015
Well it's short and paced fast but still a funny read.
agentinfinity chapter 5 . 6/8/2009
niakbor-

Nice twist ending.
grey mage chapter 6 . 9/8/2006
wait...ron rapes bon/cuts her tounge out,kills monkey, and then rapes kim? i dont get it.
Jefepato chapter 6 . 7/24/2005
Twisted, but insufficiently violent for my tastes.
jennyjenjen chapter 6 . 3/15/2005
pretty good...

good job
obliviandragon chapter 6 . 1/18/2005
you have the writting of a goth who is ticked of but you have skill and that is pretty good
amegenki chapter 6 . 9/26/2004
twisted but boy do you know how to write!
fudje chapter 6 . 7/17/2004
You are one sick dude.

Sick, but talented.

Rock on.
Katrinka1 chapter 6 . 6/21/2004
That was so incredibly creepy. But it was REALLY good. I'm going to have to check out your other work.
JapaneseJewel chapter 6 . 3/27/2004
Yeah, I liked the original ending a HECK of alot better. Maybe you should like, rebound off of the orig. ending. Just a suggestion, but hey, it's your fic, go kick some ass!
Jewelie
Lonestarr chapter 6 . 3/27/2004
I also prefer the original ending. I think that you went way, way, *way* too far with the fates of the various characters, especially in the last paragraph. What was once a fun (if risque) read became unnecessarily gruesome. Ugh.
Cynthia Krenshaw chapter 6 . 3/27/2004
That was rather unique. A little harsh, but unique.
Lonestarr chapter 5 . 3/26/2004
Whoa, again! Talk about a kick-you-in-the-stomach ending. Sure, it was depressing, but the sadness is negated by the fact that the principles kinda sorta had it coming. A cruel thing to say, but you read the story, right? I love how you kept the author's identity a secret until the last sentence. Good job.
vanishedanddeleted chapter 6 . 3/26/2004
I think I liked the first ending better. It seemed to give more justice to Kim (who seemed to play a bigger victim in the other chapters). In the end - I don't really know... this alternate ending had it's moments too. Perhaps it's better you made two endings - let the people decide how they want it to play out (kinda like choose your own adventure) :D
I'm looking forward to your next story - is it going to be similar to this one?