Reviews for The Gift
agentinfinity chapter 5 . 6/8/2009
niakbor-

Nice twist ending.
grey mage chapter 6 . 9/8/2006
wait...ron rapes bon/cuts her tounge out,kills monkey, and then rapes kim? i dont get it.
Jefepato chapter 6 . 7/24/2005
Twisted, but insufficiently violent for my tastes.
jennyjenjen chapter 6 . 3/15/2005
pretty good...

good job
obliviandragon chapter 6 . 1/18/2005
you have the writting of a goth who is ticked of but you have skill and that is pretty good
amegenki chapter 6 . 9/26/2004
twisted but boy do you know how to write!
fudje chapter 6 . 7/17/2004
You are one sick dude.

Sick, but talented.

Rock on.
Katrinka1 chapter 6 . 6/21/2004
That was so incredibly creepy. But it was REALLY good. I'm going to have to check out your other work.
JapaneseJewel chapter 6 . 3/27/2004
Yeah, I liked the original ending a HECK of alot better. Maybe you should like, rebound off of the orig. ending. Just a suggestion, but hey, it's your fic, go kick some ass!
Jewelie
Lonestarr chapter 6 . 3/27/2004
I also prefer the original ending. I think that you went way, way, *way* too far with the fates of the various characters, especially in the last paragraph. What was once a fun (if risque) read became unnecessarily gruesome. Ugh.
Cynthia Krenshaw chapter 6 . 3/27/2004
That was rather unique. A little harsh, but unique.
Lonestarr chapter 5 . 3/26/2004
Whoa, again! Talk about a kick-you-in-the-stomach ending. Sure, it was depressing, but the sadness is negated by the fact that the principles kinda sorta had it coming. A cruel thing to say, but you read the story, right? I love how you kept the author's identity a secret until the last sentence. Good job.
vanishedanddeleted chapter 6 . 3/26/2004
I think I liked the first ending better. It seemed to give more justice to Kim (who seemed to play a bigger victim in the other chapters). In the end - I don't really know... this alternate ending had it's moments too. Perhaps it's better you made two endings - let the people decide how they want it to play out (kinda like choose your own adventure) :D
I'm looking forward to your next story - is it going to be similar to this one?
chris-warren876 chapter 5 . 3/26/2004
dude this ending blowed big...your story was fucking awsome but this is the most shitiest ending ive ever read...EVER! ha kim killing ron, whatever kim deserved what she got, ron didnt that ending was bullshit...your a talented writer really you are but endings like that tend to turn some readers away from your stories...I dont mean to be an ass as im sure im making myself out to be, but seriously even YOU have to admit the ending sucked...could you please do me a favor and make an alt ending with ron on top _ PLEASE! T_T I BEG OF YOU!
Mr. Elliot chapter 5 . 3/26/2004
Wow, you are the devil himself.
That was truly a great story. And man, that last chapter certainly came out of left field. I had to re-read it just to make sure I got everything. In all, a marvelous, slightly disturbing, twisted story about love lost, redemption, and, most importantly, betrayal.
Jolly good show.