Reviews for Calendar Love : April - Tonight Is April Fool's
Anime Writer2 chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
wow, this was sweet. . i loved it!
MuslimBarbie chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
lol! sweet! i love it!
Naa-chan chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
Okay, right now you are proably going...why is she reviewing AGAIN? Well, hehe, I really liked this one. Are you thinking about a sequel or somethin' to this one cuz I really like this one! Well if you do, tell me or do something so I can read it! I love your work!

Hanyou Queen~!
Jho chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
aww ;)
Lavender Gaia chapter 1 . 2/6/2003
That was really sweet. Sure, there were several moments when I wanted to strangle Ranma, but it was so cute and romantic at the end, you can't help but love it! Great job.
AngelicFairy chapter 1 . 5/27/2002
*smiles* How sweet! *Maura*
Darktrinity69 chapter 1 . 1/5/2002
that was great from the start you are truly gifted in writting!_
Aeris3 chapter 1 . 9/8/2001
It was a good story, but I kind of got lost in there.
mmkay chapter 1 . 8/25/2001
Animefreak chapter 1 . 8/10/2001
Myst and Majick chapter 1 . 5/27/2001
Whoooooooooooooo. That was GOOD! I just luv WAFFY fics like this. Although I was expecting Akane to at least slap him . . . *shrugs* I luv the way it ends! Kawaii!
Bunny chapter 1 . 5/25/2001
cute story! ;D
LyS chapter 1 . 5/16/2001
Hey hey! Since you were so nice and gave my little ficcy such a nice review, I decided to come look at your stuff, and lemme tell you, i love it! Its sooo cute, i LOVE Ranma/Akane, and you wrote it very well! _ A great job on your part!
Garnet2 chapter 1 . 5/8/2001
Very very sweet story!- I only think that it is strange when Ranma sings a lovesong,

that he sings about mean things. ?_? His explanation didnt really fit.

But on the whole it was very well MORE!
Demonica chapter 1 . 4/29/2001
That was sooo sweeet! That was a great song! Good work!All of my voices agree, even the one who wants to kill everyone for no apparent reason, that this is good, and that you should do more! Hey, good work! It's not often that Killalli (voice # 4, the one who wants to kill everyone) give someone a complement!