Reviews for The Horse
Mazuku Torai'nu chapter 100 . 1/14
Knew it.
Mazuku Torai'nu chapter 93 . 1/13
That's gotta be some good weed, need to get me a batch of Small Fish.
Mazuku Torai'nu chapter 47 . 1/9
That was a bloody great Patronus scene.
Mazuku Torai'nu chapter 41 . 1/9
Oh.

Oh wow. This is so sweet my teeth are aching. I love it.
Mazuku Torai'nu chapter 13 . 1/7
Hahahah Flitwick's brilliant.
Liz Ben chapter 101 . 10/30/2014
Such beautiful storytelling .. And a perfect ending. Amazing. Thank you for sharing your talent with us mere mortals.
CleopatraIsMyName chapter 101 . 6/2/2014
Wow! Amazing! Fantastic! Brilliant! 99% of what I read is slash and the fact that I continued reading when I realised there wasn't going to be any is just testament to how fabulous this story is. Thank you so much. Cleo x
Lillyin McCannon chapter 6 . 4/1/2014
The horse is Severus Snape isn't he? Protecting Draco, shying from Harry, allowing Dumbledore to feed him sweets he doesn't like... It just seems to shout that it's him.
DarkCowboy chapter 21 . 1/15/2014
I am loving this so much I love getting to know Severus like this and Harry being able to really understand him and understand how horrible his father was.
DarkCowboy chapter 15 . 1/4/2014
really interesting chapter, though I noticed you put that mistletoe prefers to grow in warmer climates, which is wrong. The biggest industry for mistletoe is where I live in Normandie in France, our trees are covered with mistletoe here and it is shipped all over the world once it is collected every year, it is a winter plant and we don't see it much until it starts to get colder. :)
DarkCowboy chapter 14 . 12/30/2013
This is really interesting stuff haha, I love the idea of the barrier and things, really well written. Did you just make it up or is it from something else ?
DarkCowboy chapter 9 . 12/21/2013
I am really loving this story haha it is brilliant, kudos to you on writing so well it is hard to find nowadays! I love Simon's character, he reminds me so much of my old stallion Charisma (except a bit more skittish).
DarkCowboy chapter 4 . 12/21/2013
I'm really enjoying this, but one thing. The Slytherin Common Room doesn't have a portrait, it has a stone wall that conceals a hidden door :)
I'm loving the way you introduced the horse into the story, combining my two favourite things, Horses and Draco Malfoy :D
Guest chapter 34 . 12/7/2013
hello, sorry to bother but i noticed that chapters 33 and 34 are the same
Nightfall Rising chapter 101 . 11/10/2013
One just keeps coming back to this one.
1,444 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »