Reviews for The Horse
stephanD chapter 101 . 1/27
what a great Story! So different from probably thousands of Harry Potter stores I've read. Loved the time travel bit, had me in tears. Harry's coming back and relearning his relationships, all the preparations for the final battle, the battle and the moving forward...I'm a well satisfied reader. Thank you for such a marvelous tale. o
Guest chapter 57 . 12/20/2016
Black, Oily hair.. Coarse nose.. That. Attitude.. Harry commentating on how young!snape sometimes reminds him of simon.. Some deeply ingrained spell in simons chest he doesnt want removed..
Okay that cinched it, Simon is Severus Snape.
Guest chapter 101 . 6/27/2016
Even though I am reading this years after you finished it, I have never read a fanfiction this long that I enjoyed as much as yours. You managed to keep me hooked on this story for all 101 chapters. Your OCs were well thought out and didn't feel awkward as so many authors' do. And I loved the ending. Thank you for writing a story so magnificent. And I loved your references to Orwell, Pink Floyd, and of course Monty Python and Star Trek. Live long and prosper, mighty author. You deserve to.
Andante825 chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
Just stunning. The depth of planning (the opening scene that is to come, almost half a million words later), the misdirection (on several key plot points, but one in particular), the time travel element, the Blockade, and of course everything equestrian makes this an epic fanfic, but the quality of writing (descriptive and dialogue both) makes it a cut above. This was a joy to read and I'm so glad to have stumbled across it. Definitely a new favorite.
The Builder chapter 8 . 3/14/2016
OMG, it was at this point I realized.
I know, why choose chapter eight of all chapters to review? Well, I was reading the part of how 'smart horses were' when I made the connection.
You are amazing. I have looked so long for a story somewhat like this, and the ones I've found tend to be terrible, but this is great!
Just so you know, while writing this I have not read any further. I'm just too exited about my realization.
I really hope I'm right, or else I would have written this for no reason.
I also hope you can figure out what I'm talking about. If not, oh well.
And you probably will never read this anyways, but so what?
Indiana Jackson chapter 2 . 3/12/2016
the horse is snape, isn't it?
cimmer chapter 101 . 11/4/2015
What an absolutely wonderful story. I loved everyone in it, I liked the little bits that made up the characters: the love of Pink Floyd, Animal Farm, Narcissa, Harry being angry at his dad AND mom (because too often people just say Lily was the 'nice' one but she did marry James so what does that say about her?), Draco and his hands giving him the ability to cast a wonderful patronus, Dumbledore never quite learning from his mistakes, Luna in all her wisdom, Ginny the sorceress, Neville just needing his notes and reading material organized a different way, Bertram, Ron and Hermione as an old married couple, Elmsworthy and his love of potions, Trudi as the future Mrs. Draco Malfoy (she'll keep him in line and will be able to stand up to Narcissa), Severus the badger, Remus and Sirius terribly flawed but not irredeemable or at least not with supervision (reminded me a bit of Lucius in the working off of a life long penance), the Republic of Slytherin, the Scottish cows who saved Harry's bacon and so much more. I hope Harry goes on to become a horse mutterer, I think he would be good at it and I hope Remus gets his cat as well. Thank you for this story
fuelforthefunnyfarm chapter 24 . 9/21/2015
Er... I already got that Luna's uncle could be a horse. Now. What I need to know is... would Luna happen to have an uncle named Simon?
smiles2go chapter 101 . 8/24/2015
There's not enough superlatives in the world to say how great this fic is and how well I enjoyed it. Have to go and see what else you've written
eule chapter 101 . 8/14/2015
Wow! Thank you for a wonderful story! I enjoyed reading it very much, I hope you keep writing new stories as I am sure, many people would love to read them. I was especially impressed by your "scientific explanations" (by Elmsworth or Granger), even though they might not always work in that way, you sure do know a lot of buzzwords :)
Thank you very much for sharing your talent!
Mazoku Tora'inu chapter 100 . 1/14/2015
Knew it.
Mazoku Tora'inu chapter 93 . 1/13/2015
That's gotta be some good weed, need to get me a batch of Small Fish.
Mazoku Tora'inu chapter 47 . 1/9/2015
That was a bloody great Patronus scene.
Mazoku Tora'inu chapter 41 . 1/9/2015
Oh.

Oh wow. This is so sweet my teeth are aching. I love it.
Mazoku Tora'inu chapter 13 . 1/7/2015