Reviews for The Horse
Lillyin McCannon chapter 6 . 4/1
The horse is Severus Snape isn't he? Protecting Draco, shying from Harry, allowing Dumbledore to feed him sweets he doesn't like... It just seems to shout that it's him.
DarkCowboy chapter 21 . 1/15
I am loving this so much I love getting to know Severus like this and Harry being able to really understand him and understand how horrible his father was.
DarkCowboy chapter 15 . 1/4
really interesting chapter, though I noticed you put that mistletoe prefers to grow in warmer climates, which is wrong. The biggest industry for mistletoe is where I live in Normandie in France, our trees are covered with mistletoe here and it is shipped all over the world once it is collected every year, it is a winter plant and we don't see it much until it starts to get colder. :)
DarkCowboy chapter 14 . 12/30/2013
This is really interesting stuff haha, I love the idea of the barrier and things, really well written. Did you just make it up or is it from something else ?
DarkCowboy chapter 9 . 12/21/2013
I am really loving this story haha it is brilliant, kudos to you on writing so well it is hard to find nowadays! I love Simon's character, he reminds me so much of my old stallion Charisma (except a bit more skittish).
DarkCowboy chapter 4 . 12/21/2013
I'm really enjoying this, but one thing. The Slytherin Common Room doesn't have a portrait, it has a stone wall that conceals a hidden door :)
I'm loving the way you introduced the horse into the story, combining my two favourite things, Horses and Draco Malfoy :D
Guest chapter 34 . 12/7/2013
hello, sorry to bother but i noticed that chapters 33 and 34 are the same
Nightfall Rising chapter 101 . 11/10/2013
One just keeps coming back to this one.
t chapter 101 . 7/6/2013
Wow. Beautiful story. It took me two weeks to read it, and I'm not surprised that it took you 5 years to perfect it. I'm really, really impressed.
t chapter 99 . 7/6/2013
So sad. I'll be eager to see how you fix this.
t chapter 94 . 7/5/2013
I don't get it. The longest chapter ever, and I missed the point. What does, "RETURN," mean or do anyway?
t chapter 91 . 7/5/2013
Harry shrugged. "Only illusions and the tree itself." Funny – he'd have thought Voldemort could have spared at least a handful of Dementors…

Draco looked miffed. "There were meant to be some there, from what I heard."
[Harry had not mentioned the Dementors out loud, which means Draco read his mind!]
T chapter 41 . 6/28/2013
Ha, I should have had more faith in your memory.
T chapter 40 . 6/28/2013
I love this story so far, but I keep waiting for some sort of justice, for punishment to the 3 kids who tried to kill Draco by putting him in with the horse at the beginning of the story. I wonder if everyone but me has forgotten those nasty kids by now. When Draco and Harry caught 3 more evil children a couple chapters ago, after Luna got hurt, I just kept wondering about the first set of 3.
The Regal Lady Onyx chapter 101 . 6/18/2013
This is one of the most well written and engaging stories I have read in a long while. I don't normally review but prefer to put the stories I love in my favorites and reread them on rainy days. I felt your story deserved a review. Thank you for sharing. You did a fantastic job in developing the characters and drawing the reader in. Thanks again.
1,437 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »