Reviews for The Horse
Guest chapter 101 . 10/14/2020
Excellent story. I loved the friendship between all the main characters: Harry, Snape, Draco, Luna, Ron, Hermione, Albus, Remus, Tonks, Hagrid, the unicorns, etc. and how they worked together with a few other people to save the world. The story was long, but I'll probably read it again in 2 or 3 years just because I enjoyed the journey so much, and I've put it in a spiral notebook to remind myself to come back to it.
Guest chapter 99 . 10/12/2020
This chapter is the first one that is breaking my heart. I'm so glad there are more chapters, so you have time to fix things. But, kudos on the poignant writing.
Guest chapter 98 . 10/12/2020
Lovely, heartwarming/heartwrenching chapter.
Guest chapter 95 . 10/12/2020
Yay for Tonks.
Guest chapter 85 . 10/9/2020
Fun adventure in this chapter, but I'm still shouting, "Shut up and hurry!"
Guest chapter 84 . 10/9/2020
I am amazed how many hours of conversation they have while sneaking through the castle, fields, barn, paddock, over to the gate, through the forest, etc. While on a life or death rushed secret mission. Lol
Guest chapter 83 . 10/9/2020
Dramatic scene
Guest chapter 82 . 10/8/2020
Ha, I keep worrying that they'll forget to ring the bell. And I am very distressed Luna is not participating in this chapter. Oh, and you mentioned the horseshoe nails were raised. Lots of suspense!
Guest chapter 81 . 10/8/2020
High excitement. Bravo!
Guest chapter 80 . 10/8/2020
Fascinating scene. Their behavior reminds me of when various gods were mind controlled and forced to translate scrolls in the much more modern TV series called The New
Legends of Monkey.
Guest chapter 78 . 10/7/2020
Wow. This chapter has more in it than many other stories do. How wonderful.
Guest chapter 75 . 10/6/2020
LOL
Guest chapter 73 . 10/6/2020
I'd love to have you write some science fiction novels. You dazzle me with your potions science techno jargon. 73 chapters into the story, and only maybe three of them are "science" related, but all of them are entertaining, so thank you.
Guest chapter 72 . 10/5/2020
Each one of these kids keeps going off on secret missions or experimenting with Simon. Poor Simon.
Guest chapter 65 . 10/2/2020
Beautiful chapter, and the horse's thoughts about Luna at the end of the chapter are very touching. Thank you for this story.
1,522 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »