Reviews for The Horse
IcyPanther chapter 4 . 5/13/2004
I really like the idwea! Is the person Snape? Poor Draco, he's blind. Although I'm sure he'll be alright soon. Update soon!
Enahma chapter 4 . 5/13/2004
WHO? I want to know!
These Ravenclaw kids weren't too nice.
I'm very curious where this story is going to.
the zedmeister chapter 4 . 5/13/2004
Is this going to be H/D slash?
Jez chapter 3 . 4/20/2004
Hm...a black horse...I wonder who that could be? Great story though. Poor Draco, hope it's not perminent.
Olivia Wood chapter 3 . 4/17/2004
Is it just me, or did Author Alerts totally stop working all of a sudden?
Anyway, this is getting more and more interesting. Good job making Draco blind, that was really unexpected. Poor Dracy-poo. ;) Update soon!
Anora chapter 3 . 4/12/2004
Ahh poor draco and Harry... I think Harry should help Draco out... and evil evil Ron... hes being a prat... and I think Hermione feels the same way as Ron she just is to self-rightous to say anything in public... or in front of Ron :P
Kateri1 chapter 3 . 4/12/2004
Aww, poor Horsie. Great chapter
Kateri1 chapter 2 . 4/11/2004
Oh this is very entertaining. I'm very glad to see a new story from you. Snape as a horse... I can't wait for more
Anora chapter 2 . 4/8/2004
Oh... this is good... I mean seriously good. I hope you update soon... so cool.
Enahma chapter 2 . 4/8/2004
I don't really understand what's going on, but keep writing! It seems to be another brilliant story ;-) just your readers are idiots;-)
zippy zany chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
Wow this is some begining! (I hope!) Is there going to be more? (Please!) I really hope Snape plays a big part of your story (like the other ones) and that you have not killed him off. Looking frowards to your updates!
Olivia Wood chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
You've changed Snape into a horse? Well, I can't say it's not unoriginal. :)
And I think you meant to say the Forbidden Forest... I'm pretty sure Dark Forest is from another story, Peter Pan or Robin Hood or maybe something over by the Black Sea... *shrugs*
...
Wait, you know, I've just had a thought... it really *is* Snape who got turned into a horse, right? Voldemort didn't by any chance recruit perfect Death Eaters by transfiguring barnyard animals? There's precedent. :)
Update soon!
enahma chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
Hello, dear!
Will Severus be the horse of the epilogue?
Was it a dream? (I mean the epilogue.)
Oh, my... you know I hoped you'd return with a new story, and now, you're here :-)
I'm waiting for the next chapter!
1,528 | « Prev Page 1 .. 92 99 100 101 102