Reviews for The Horse
Guest chapter 55 . 9/29/2020
Lol.
Guest chapter 54 . 9/28/2020
Exciting times, and a sweet reunion.
Guest chapter 51 . 9/28/2020
You are a genius, and I'm a bit slow. I only now guessed who Luna's uncle is. I wish I could easily go back and examine all the clues. Also, I'm glad Sirius and Harry had this long chat, and I can only hope Sirius has matured recently.
Guest chapter 47 . 9/27/2020
Exciting race for safety. I wonder if Dementors can be killed by silver, or only by hard kicks.
Guest chapter 41 . 9/27/2020
The scarf bit was sweet and amusing. Thank you for writing and posting this story. It is making me happy during the COVID pandemic. I hope you crosspost it on other websites to make sure it is around for many years. I've lived long enough to see a lot of websites shut down, with many stories being lost forever. ARCHIVE OF OUR OWN is now a nonprofit and very wealthy, so it may have longevity. If you only crosspost one place, please start there.
Guest chapter 38 . 9/26/2020
Charming scene at dinner, and I loved the horse rides.
Guest chapter 33 . 9/26/2020
Delightful last line of this chapter. Also, I enjoyed Snape's insults. I wept when Harry did. Impressive storytelling
Guest chapter 31 . 9/26/2020
Great cliffhanger. And you made Sev turn into Snape at exactly the right moment. Wow.
Guest chapter 29 . 9/26/2020
I'm ashamed of Harry for being so slow, for stopping to cast spells and chat. Save my Sev! Lol. You have done a great job in rounding out Snape's character, making him seem real, and making me care about him.
Guest chapter 27 . 9/26/2020
Exciting adventure. I should be sleeping a 3 a.m., but I kept thinking about this story. By the way, the potions technobabble in Sev's discussion with Albus was the most impressive science fiction writing I've ever seen, and commenting on it was something I didn't want to forget.

Bravo!
Guest chapter 26 . 9/25/2020
Yay!
Guest chapter 25 . 9/25/2020
Lol. Between the banter, the mustache, the spoon, The Birdie Dance (The Chicken Dance to Americans), and Hi Ho, I was thoroughly entertained. The battle, the adventure, the gravity, etc., were bonuses.
Guest chapter 23 . 9/25/2020
Too bad nobody told Sirius in font of the whole school that he could have killed everyone in the school if the ventilation system was affected. Now I don't feel bad he spent twelve years in prison for mass murder. He should have gotten another twelve for stupidity, and never been allowed to have a wand. GRRR. Effective writing.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/24/2020
Lol. All the drama , then the punchline.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/24/2020
Charming interactions with Flitwick.
1,522 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »