Reviews for The Horse
Guest chapter 27 . 9/26/2020
Exciting adventure. I should be sleeping a 3 a.m., but I kept thinking about this story. By the way, the potions technobabble in Sev's discussion with Albus was the most impressive science fiction writing I've ever seen, and commenting on it was something I didn't want to forget.

Bravo!
Guest chapter 26 . 9/25/2020
Yay!
Guest chapter 25 . 9/25/2020
Lol. Between the banter, the mustache, the spoon, The Birdie Dance (The Chicken Dance to Americans), and Hi Ho, I was thoroughly entertained. The battle, the adventure, the gravity, etc., were bonuses.
Guest chapter 23 . 9/25/2020
Too bad nobody told Sirius in font of the whole school that he could have killed everyone in the school if the ventilation system was affected. Now I don't feel bad he spent twelve years in prison for mass murder. He should have gotten another twelve for stupidity, and never been allowed to have a wand. GRRR. Effective writing.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/24/2020
Lol. All the drama , then the punchline.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/24/2020
Charming interactions with Flitwick.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/24/2020
Woe. Exciting chase. And I'm still waiting to see how you deal with the three boys who attempted murder (and laughed). Evil boys can't even get expelled? Chained in Filch's dungeon?
Guest chapter 11 . 9/24/2020
Yikes! Delightful, amusing, suspenseful cliffhanger.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/23/2020
Lol. I enjoy the banter and the merging of the various groups.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/23/2020
Good character development, and good friendship development.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/23/2020
Great speech.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/23/2020
Poignant chapter .
Guest chapter 5 . 9/23/2020
LOL.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/23/2020
Wow, you made Draco a sympathetic character. Effective writing.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/23/2020
Good dramatic writing. I'm impressed. I saw this story recommended on Ramos' list of favorites.
1,528 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »