Reviews for Not Another Random Dream Sequence!
Obi's Second Cousin chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
This was random and pointless and very amusing. I like it!
Gundum M chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
funny
Clear as Crystals chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
*bumped into by invisible force* ah thats were you are Skinner...Mina's being lokin for you everywere

Skinner, perks up: did you say Mina? bye.

right so now Skinner's gone i can review the story :

i loved it...as with all your other stories...i like the ending and the way Tom and Skinner show up...(you really are a fan of skinner and Tom aren't you?)
freedomfighter82 chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
Hewwo! This was great! Mesa liked a lot! Hehe, i liked it, i liked it! Oh, and as a fellow drama geek, I'm sure you knew this, but in theatre superstition, you can't say "Macbeth" in a theatre or something bad'll happen. Don't know why, never tried it, friend of mine told me. Anyway, that was cute. I would hope that your English teacher would like it!

~freedom
funyun chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
Wow, I just accidentally knocked my kitty off the keyboard to write this. TAHA! 'What are you doing?''Savin' the day.' What ELSE would he do with his spare time? Yay Mark Twain-he ROCKS! But has been dead for about 96 years, so not in my friends eyes. I just realized something-you are also the organizer of the DTG! Stupid funyun!
queerquail chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
No, the ending pretty much ties up everything. Really random, really wierd...I LIKE!
Mwpp-lover chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
Hehe, I liked it! Lucky Hermione, meeting mr Skinnahh and Tom :P Have you seen the Blackadder episode about 'Macbeth' by the way?
Keep on writing!
morph chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
lol! This is a very fun story! Thanks for the review of my Nightcrawler fic. I was thinking of doing one about Skinner in the future...although I admit I have my heart set on doing Captain Jack Sparrow next...but don't worry, I'll do Skinner. In fact, I've already started one about him.
:) Keep up the good work with your fics and good luck in the future! *BAMF!*
cecilymsmith chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
Looked on your profile page to see what else you had done. This is crazy and i love it! You're almost as mad as I am! You should read some of my crossovers... you'd understand why I don't put them up! Well done!
Cheers,
Cecily Marla Smith
elven-emma chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
hmm very good but kinda confusing with all the characters. I would like to see more cross overs