Reviews for Hold On To Me
AngelShayera chapter 6 . 3/20/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Captain-Beatty chapter 5 . 9/4/2005
Hello! I just got done with ch. 5-you say the next chapter's coming? Can't wait!
Kyoko Kasshu Minamino chapter 6 . 9/12/2004
Oh GOD I love this story! Can you do no wrong, Angelic Temptress? You have captured the very essence of the Justice league...I'm not worthy! *bows respectfully* Another of my favorites that you've written. PLEASE find some way to contact the makers of JLA or JLU to see if these can become real episodes. See ya!

Kyoko
Kyoko Kasshu Minamino chapter 5 . 9/12/2004
Ahh! The tension! The suspense! !
Kyoko Kasshu Minamino chapter 4 . 9/12/2004
*dances* This fic rocks! This fic rocks! This fic rocks so hard it hurts! *hurries to next chapter*
Kyoko Kasshu Minamino chapter 3 . 9/12/2004
0o;; Whoa...didn't see that coming. Nice curve ball, good chapter.
Kyoko Kasshu Minamino chapter 2 . 9/12/2004
Dude, this story rocks! The love, the suspense, the humor...Justice League rules. HI-HO SILVAH! *dives into next chapter*
Kyoko Kasshu Minamino chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
*squeals* Yay! A good ficcie! *points to author* THIS CHICK RULES! I AM ADDICTED! *rushes to next chapter*
Weapon X 61 chapter 6 . 8/23/2004
Yeah you see I like BM/CW pairings way better !

great story I love it !

C/W is my fav i wanna be just like her LOL!

Great story I love your stories !
Nayvera chapter 6 . 7/18/2004
Loved this! You're quickly becoming one of my favorite writers on here :D

This line, “No. I actually thought that you went around and killed small animals with your mace,
k chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
ms sand... you are so talented!...beans... i love you... keep writing ... you are wonderful miss!~k
Jypsee chapter 6 . 5/29/2004
enjoyed this story too.
MagicalMe5 chapter 5 . 3/29/2004
(I never reviewed for this chapter, so I am going to use my review to answer your question about GL and HG's pads here...)
I have no idead where Hawgirl hangs her hat (or helmet). That's a really good question.
As for John... I know he lives in an apartment, which I THINK is in New York City...I THINK.
(Do these questions mean that another GL/HG story is on the way...? Well, whatever your future work ends up being, I'm sure it will rock!)
Peace, M*Me
MagicalMe5 chapter 6 . 3/29/2004
GREAT JOB! I loved this story! The ending was WONDERFUL! WONDERFUL! Did I mention that the ending...yeah...okay...
I can't wait to read more of your work. It's great! Thanks for the great story - - AND THE DAILY UPDATES!
Peace, M*Me
Hawkgal chapter 6 . 3/29/2004
I go by what some other author wrote about Hawkgirl's living areas.I think it also might match up slightly with the comics (though that continum is so srewed up.) You might want to try to talk to her. I think her name is spelled JMangalo or something. but Hawkgirl's main city is Midway City and she lives in the upper rafters/attic of the Midway City Museum where she has a secret idenity as the cordinator of ancient weapons as Sarah Hall.