Reviews for Peaches & Cream: The Togenkyo Island Adventures
tuatara chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Two things: First, this is really a very sweet piece. Good stuff. Second, I encourage you to consider returning to this story with a follow-up of Akane being cured...or of Ranma being re-cursed. Either way.

Because to be completely realistic about it, there's pretty much no chance of boy Ranma ever really being okay with boy Akane. In some ways, that's even more so now that they're involved physically. Suppose they're kissing she gets splashed. Girl Akane might not have minded that so much with girl Ranma, but you just know boy Ranma would be grossed out instantly. He might feel bad about it, but he would be. And then Akane would be totally convinced she was a freak...and things would just go downhill from there.

So while I really do like this story, it does take the easy way out of not having to deal with consequences of these events. That's why a think a follow-up (even after so long) would be so worthwhile. The "and they lived happily ever after" approach doesn't quite do the job for a situation like this.

I realize that you don't seem to do the Ranma fiction anymore (which is a shame, as you have some great unfinished stories), but I truly do think a sequel of some sort is warranted here. I know I can't tell you what to do or anything, but this story practically shouted out to me for more. So I just wanted to share my thoughts. Thanks for your time and for some really great stories!
Ryoshu chapter 1 . 9/19/2001
neat story. thanks for the read.
Asuka Langley chapter 1 . 6/26/2001
Great piece. I'm a WAFF maniac too...I just hope more of the curse comes into play. And a 'lil more Ryouga too, becuase he's cute. _
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2001
If it is reversed, then wouldn't Akane turn into a boy when splashed with hot water instead of cold like in your story?
LyS chapter 1 . 5/16/2001
*is torn between laughing hysterically at Ryoga or screaming and the wonderful WAFFy-ness, then decides to do both* EEP! I LOVE Ranma/Akane, OMG! And this was really good, i have that movie on DVD and i can so see that happeneing... you did a great job, I can't wait for more!
BikoNeko chapter 1 . 4/7/2001
That was really cool!
Goddess of Death chapter 1 . 2/4/2001
OHMYGOD! This is good! I loved to so much! you have to have another chapter!keep up the good work!
Bumblebee chapter 1 . 1/26/2001
AWWWW! That was so sweet! I loved it! Your writing kicks ass! Keep up the awesome work.
jackie chapter 1 . 1/18/2001
That was really good! I can't wait for more!
lija chapter 1 . 1/16/2001
Wow, what a twist! Now it would be her turn to adjust to the curse. Hehe. :)
nm3 chapter 1 . 1/16/2001
I really liked it! ) You gave Toyenko's story a very good twist! I'll be glad to read moooree!
negai chapter 1 . 1/16/2001
Good WAFF! I love it. I'm giddy now...
Daniel Kim chapter 1 . 1/16/2001
Hey, nice. I hope this continues. There is another unfinished story out there with a similar plot, except that the island's water does not cancel out the curses, and so Ranma still changes sex. Unfortunately, it has not been added to for a long time, so I am glad to see this one.
Joey1 chapter 1 . 1/16/2001
Ok I did like it (hey it even seems like your setting up Ryoga and Ukyo, that's a plus for me) Interesting solution to might I add. Can't wait for the next part.
Duchess chapter 1 . 1/16/2001
I saw that movie and this is an improved plot. Who'd've thunk Akane would get cursed? I love it! _