Reviews for Why You Shouldn't Seduce Your Boss
gabeliz.castillocarin chapter 24 . 2/28
Why men have to have so much insecurities.. Damn it.. She said she loved him and he Still didn't listened.. Please update soon and let is now how it is going to End cause im really on a roller coaster here lol
DieHardSMFan chapter 24 . 2/27
SoOo I'm just curious if you still write on here? You sure did burn out at a bad time to now not ever know what will happen after the drama of Mina dying & Darien (Sorry have trained my brain to still read English names rather then the Japanese ones) leaving Serena. Well this was very emotional and the whole Mina situation had me bawling like a baby! But I hope you finish this story one day. Would love to know whatever becomes of this version of Serena & Darien. Wishing you well & God bless :)
Princess Seraphina88 chapter 24 . 11/22/2014
I wish you'd finish this. It ended on such a sad note.
Sally chapter 24 . 6/7/2014
Oh my goodness its been 8 years since you have updated! Is this really the ending? If soo then dang there is alot of holes that still need to be filled like Makotos situation Mamoru if he married Erika? Ack such an incredible fic! If you see this which may be unlikely considering the long time period ahm 8 years lol please update soon and please keep it up! :)
still reading chapter 24 . 1/7/2014
I just reread this last night (I stayed up way later than I should have) and I just really, really want to know how it ends.
Aznor Passion chapter 24 . 10/30/2013
I can't believe it you separate Usagi from Mamoru..plz make a nice ending with them together!I'm dying for it...
Anon chapter 24 . 10/29/2013
I found your story and well I love it just wished it could been finished I think a lot fans want to know what happens. Hopefully you finish this story one day :)
KNIGHTS chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Knights:The Killing Moon is an up and coming new 11 episode Mini Series adaptation of Sailor Check it out and if you wish to see more please hit the LIKE button! THANKS YOU

Kima5489 chapter 24 . 7/31/2013
A new chapter would be lovely, but you're heartless so I won't hold my breath.
piratequeen24 chapter 22 . 6/13/2013
I've loved this story since I started reading it like 8 years ago, and hope dearly that one day you get around to finishing it up. I've been around this site long enough to appreciate that there are fanfiction 'phases' when I'm not around it for a few months (or 6), but I'm hoping that you still check in every once and a while and eventually pick the pen back up, so-to-speak.
Guest chapter 24 . 4/12/2013
real interesting please update
seasicksally chapter 24 . 3/14/2013
i love this, pleaaaaaaaase carrry on pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase
Sailor Rallison chapter 24 . 3/1/2013
So here I am. On the last page I guess. Now I know why the Doctor always rips out the last page of a book. He doesn't want it to end. Well that was my Doctor Who reference for the day. Sorry if you didn't get it. But I loved this story. Loved the characters. I don't want it to end. But clearly it has. Fabulous story! This is the second story of yours I have read. Both of them I read this week. I am a huge fan of Sailor Moon. I now a fan of your work.
You don't have to update this story. Just know that there are people out there who love this.
PS I was too lazy to log in. Sorry.
Guest chapter 24 . 1/26/2013
i love this story hopely you finish it. you can't leave us hanging wondering if mamoru will ever come to his senses
Serena-Darien2001 chapter 24 . 11/2/2012
Of course I'll read your stories. I also here Sailor Moon is coming out soon. YAY! :D
1,568 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »