Reviews for Mourn Not the Fallen
Alan Bates chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
Wow an origin for Grobyc and a very well done story as well. At first I was put off by some of the names and the melodrama implied in the story but as I went along further into it it seemed to flow together. I never really thought that much about what grobyc was before he became a cyborg. Lucca's part was also very nice and firt the chatracter well
Timewalkerauthor chapter 1 . 1/29/2003
This is excellent work. I've often thought about writing a Chrono Cross story myself, but never got around to it. Now, if I do, I may just have to ask permission to use this as background...
some guy1 chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
very well written.
CrescentStrata chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
hehe good job keep up the good work, kay? I have played Chrono Cross through a lot of times ,and I real liked this little bit of background

~Ja na!~

Lady Aliena chapter 1 . 4/24/2002
Wow, that was simply amazing! It seemed so thought out and was so detailed and perfectly executed. You took a character that I know most people don't give much thought to and you made him real. You have a certain ability to really weave a picture with your words and I'm in awe of it. Great job!
Prismix chapter 1 . 1/30/2002
Ah... methinks this is definately my favorite piece of CC fanfiction. I absolutely adore Grobyc, and this is a wonderful view on his past and himself as what he became. Lovely, lovely...

If only there were more wonderful stories like this about him...
Lady Tenjin chapter 1 . 1/19/2002
Wow. This was so sad and beautiful. It's going on my favorite's list. You are really an excellent writer. This was a very beautifully written story.
Marohi chapter 1 . 8/23/2001
WOW! Best CC/CT story I think I've read so far! I've always liked Grobyc as a member of my favorite "heavy hitters" characters, especially after Dario... but after this, I think I'm getting to like him more as a character and as an individual. _ That takes a real power with writing to do that, but I think I've told you that about all your stories! _~ I loved the addition of his wife and even Lucca's conversation with him about who he was and who he had to follow. That scene I think was one of THE most powerful I think I've read to date. (with a close second being Hela and Fenris's appearance in Ragnarok, but I'm biased!) Thank you for another excellent story, Swifty! *HUGS* Keep up the good work!
Deirdre chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
*smiles* I read this fic once before and tried to review it but my computer screwed up while I was trying and I didn't get to. I just found it again and had to now. This is an amazing fic. It's a very believable look at Grobyc's possible past. The whole thing is very melencholy and poignant. I loved the last line
angel ran chapter 1 . 5/12/2001
wow! That was awesome! Since I don't know everything about Chrono Cross (yet...), I could only pick out a few things that went with the story, but that doesn't matter. What matters is that the story was absolutely amazing! I love the strange narative part at the beginning about the day people are to die. I suppose that man really did die that day. ( I feel kinda sorry for him...i guess the fallen are beyond help. But did he really deserve it? So many question Sometimes stories that leave you hanging are the best kind!
Del chapter 1 . 1/19/2001
Actually, if you take Norris to Chronopolis and get Grobyc's STRONG ARM, Norris will admit that it was HE who blew up the lab, not Luccia's brother. It's very believable though. Good story, Amanda!
GameSharker chapter 1 . 1/18/2001
For those who know about Grobyc for some reason,he was created in a lab in Porre by Luccia and her brother it blew up by some to make sure that Grobyc is a machine made by Luccia not her brother.
nik chapter 1 . 1/18/2001
Beautiful and sad, and you knew just where to end it. I always have a problem with that. What an interesting choice of characters, too, and I love the use of accents. This was really personal and revealing, showing a lot of emotion and concern. I loved it. )
Jade Dixon chapter 1 . 1/17/2001
I really liked the way you protrayed Grobyc in this! I never really gave him all that much thought before. I also really liked the ending where Kid asks Lucca what was so bad about saving a life. It was one of my favorite parts!_
Delita-chan chapter 1 . 1/16/2001
-_- Oh man I'm in a computer lab right now brushing off've written the best Chrono Cross fanfic I've ever read so far! THis was simply beautifully written and very touching! I've always been one to feel so much sympathy for poor Grobyc for what happened to him. Poor guy, it just wasn't fair. I've had a different theory for what happened to him though; I always thought he was Luttiana's brother. But your fic is excellent! Keep up the good work!