Reviews for Of Elflings and Wardens
grimnessreaper chapter 2 . 6/1/2008
i cant wait to see how bad the twins tire haldir out in the morning.
Ponytail Goddess chapter 2 . 1/31/2007
Hehe...you wanna bet?
Ponytail Goddess chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Massive LOL!
Miruial chapter 2 . 10/5/2006
Oh dear... Haldir has no idea what he's getting himself into... how much trouble can two twin elflings be? An AWFUL lot!
Marchwriter chapter 2 . 8/6/2004
This is such an endearing story and very sweet!

Ah, memories of small children and sloppy kisses... Very cute!

~Lady of Light~
Lily Frost chapter 2 . 6/12/2004
Oh, not that much trouble. Aye, if you say so. You're the one dealing with them.

Very entertaining story! Thank you for continuing... and do continue further!
Ithil-valon chapter 2 . 5/25/2004
Oh, what a completely charming and delightful story! I love it, please keep writing.
Amlee chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
ROTFLMAO! When my youngest brother was little he asked one of my mothers boyfrieds to wipe him. To this day I still laugh at the look on the mans face when he was asked!
Great story!
Lily Frost chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
*snorts* Oh geeze.. poor Haldir! Nice to see the torture shifted to another, for once.
Very cute. ;)
Dragon Confused chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
*chuckles with evil laughter* That was fabtastic! I'm loving this story and little Elladan is so cute... and just the perfect moment to ruin Haldir's efforts. *grins again* I liked muchly!
LOCISVU chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
Oh!I also hope that this is not a one-shot 's too good not to continue this.
Cass chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
I like your style, and I have a thing for stories about the little twins.
Though I have to say Haldir seems out of character. It's hard to imagine him blushing and stuttering.
Ehm, that's about it I think. I would love to read more of your story.
Cass.
MyGirlCrais chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
That was so cute. Is it really the end? Couldn't you squeeze out another chappy or two?
Miriellar chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
OMG this happened to me- which just happens to make this story all the more funny
i hope that this isn't just a one shot- i'd love to read more
ErynLasgalen26 chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
A sweet little story, very well written.
Unfortunately I know EXACTLY how Haldir felt, it seems kids really do have a special penchant for getting adults in very, very embarrassing situations.
Great piece of work!