Reviews for Samurai Secret
StellarMage99 chapter 17 . 4/11
PS: Tsubasa is the best
Its like CCS for teens and adults. Its pretty dark if you keep reading
Morgan chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
the story is very interesting and intriguing I would very much like to read a sequel of it
Heron chapter 34 . 7/12/2013
I love this story, although I have to say I think Inscribed in the Blade is better written and thought out. You have some cool ideas, it was such a great one when you had SxS with the two books and learning the 52 Clow/Sakura techniques! Wish that had somehow been included in the plot of IitB. Cheers for a great story nonetheless!
Ha ha ha chapter 20 . 2/23/2013
ohayou โ€“ good morning

Hm... what is it he wants them to do? I can promise you it's dangerous... BWAHAHAHAHA. REVIEW please!
Ha ha ha chapter 17 . 2/23/2013
s gentle and Sakura felt herself falling into the depths of his brown eyes.

"Peh. What are you talking about Syaoran? Your family is more 'noble' than mine is anyhow. Besides... I wasn't gone THAT long," Sakura was grinning like an idiot and she knew it. It had been too long since she had been able to talk with Syaoran like this. Here she was his good friend... when she was Sakura... she had to be respectfully distant from him.

"So... How was Yokohama?" Syaoran teased. "W-well..." Sakura stopped and looked at Syaoran closely, "Syaoran... you know something that I don't! What is it?"

Syaoran looked at her imploring eyes. He bit his lip, "W-well... You see... I know about how you... you are... how..." Syaoran squeezed his eyes shut, "How you didn't really go to Yokohama! I heard from Touya that uh... that you went to... that you went to Mount Fuji to... to study martial arts!"

Sakura stared at him, "Oh..." He hung his head. He couldn't tell her that he knew... that would ruin their friendship... she might hate him.

"I-I have something to tell you Syaoran..." Sakura stared at the ground. "You see... I'm not really... not really a... a g- I'm not really a gu- I'm not really a... not really that great of a hand to hand combat fighter and I was wondering if you could help me!"

Sakura nearly cussed at her own stupidity. 'He can't know! I can't tell him! It was destroy everything! I can't tell him I'm not a guy! What was I thinking?' Sakura made her hand into a fist.

Syaoran eyes had been wide a second ago, but when he heard her last comment all he could do was look away from her and say, "Um... Sure."

"Li! Kinomoto!" A voice yelled from outside. The two rushed to greet whoever it was and found a young boy in one of the lower training classes panting for breath. Obviously, whoever he was, he had run to get them. "Yelan-sama wanted both of you in her chambers pant immediately.

The two nodded and thanked the boy then swiftly rushed off to Syaoran's mother's rooms.

"M-mother?" Syaoran spoke as both he and Sakura knocked and opened the door. "Did you need me... us?"

Yelan suddenly appeared in front of them, scaring poor Sakura half to death. When she looked over at Syaoran he was completely calm... 'probably used to it' she mused.

"Syaoran... Kinomoto-san, I have called you both here because... I need you to go on a mission. Don't worry, the mission is low class. All you have to do is deliver this letter to a certain Watsuki-san. He is a very rich and respected authority figure so watch your manners around him. Also... one more thing, the path which you take to his home is quite dangerous... be sure to be alert. But don't worry, it's nothing that you can't handle. Deliver this before one week is over. Try and make it back here in one and a half weeks."

Yelan handed Syaoran the letter and both Syaoran and Sakura bowed to Yelan. When she nodded they both left. They had been dismissed.

As they were walking Sakura suddenly spoke up, "Um... Syaoran... have you ever had a mission before?"

When Sakura asked this, Syaoran let out a laugh, "That's right! You've never been on a mission before. Chill. The missions are all pieces of cake. Just something to put you in more of a 'real life' situation. All we'll encounter are petty thieves who don't know who they're messing with."

Sakura grinned at him and said, "Well... You know... you don't know who you're messing with either... this is the Great Kinomoto you're talking to... bet I can beat you to the dojo!"

Sakura sprinted off leaving Syaoran standing there for a few seconds before realizing what was happening and taking off after her.

- Next Day -

Syaoran woke up and went to wake Sakura up as well. "S-Kinomoto? It's Syaoran. Time to get up. We have to eat a quick breakfast in the dojo and leave to deliver Mother's letter."

Sakura's POV

Sakura let out a long sigh of relief. Syaoran hadn't come in.

Crap. That was way too close. I should really make sure my yukata is tied tight before going to sleep. Syaoran would have seen something he really wasn't expecting if he came in.

Sakura ran a comb through her long hair and put it in a ponytail. She changed into her fighting outfit, packed some clothes in a bundle, and walked out of her room.

"Syaoran... what are we eating for breakfas-! What in the world? How... did YOU make this?"

Sakura stared at the feast of Chinese food before her with wide eyes. "Why didn't tell me you were such an AWESOME cook Syaoran?"

The little wolf in front of her blushed and muttered, "Well, you never asked... Anyway. Try it!"

Sakura plopped herself down next to the table and yelled "Itadakimas!" before grabbing the bowl of rice and gorging on all the food before her.

Syaoran watched. Syaoran sweatdropped. Syaoran laughed nervously. Syaoran saved a choking Sakura with a few hard pats on the back. Syaoran continued watching. Syaoran calmed a crazy Sakura down. Syaoran stole the rest of the food before Sakura became too fat. Syaoran ran away from a murderous Sakura.

"Syaoran!" Sakura whined, "Let me have my food! You already ate!"

He shook his head wildly then smirked, "Nah. I'm gonna be nice and save your samurai career. You have to stay fit you know. Not become a ball of fat. That won't help your fighting skills. Now hurry and get ready. We'll leave in ten minutes."

"Pfft." Sakura grabbed her traveling bag (which was small and light) and ran outside to wait for Syaoran to find that he was already there sitting on a horse.

"Come on Sak-Kinomoto. Get on the horse," Syaoran motioned to his single, pure black horse with a white star on its head.

Sakura hopped on behind Syaoran and wrapped her arms loosely around him.

"You have to hold on harder than that," Syaoran grabbed her arms and pulled them tightly across his waist.

Syaoran was beet red. He could feel... things poking into his back. "R-right th-then... let's g-go..."

.W-why isn't he saying anything... can't he feel my... ya? I-is he stupid or what? Did he already know?

Sakura froze when she felt Syaoran kick the horse into a gallop. She didn't know why but she held on much tighter. MUCH tighter... on purpose. She didn't need to. She wouldn't fall off, but... she held on extremely tight. She was hugging him, and he froze. The horse stopped.

Syaoran turned around. He looked into her eyes...

To be continued...

I bet y'all hate me right about now... but too bad. Review Review!

Yukata โ€“ thin sleeping garment

Itadakimus โ€“ um... giving thanks before a meal... I think.

Login ยป FanFiction FictionPress Google Facebook Twitter
Favorite: Story Author Follow: Story Author Save
Share: Google . Facebook . Twitter . Tumblr
Ha ha ha chapter 16 . 2/23/2013
s about all the pretty girls he saw at Yokohama."

Sakura gulped, "Ehehehehe... right..." Sakura escaped out of the room and ran back to the dojo she and Syaoran shared.

'Well,' she thought, 'No one has really changed... Syaoran was looking at me a little weird though. Maybe it's because I look so much like well... me. Darn! I forgot to eat!"

Sakura sighed. She was really out of it today.

She really was. She didn't sense the man behind her creep up and put his arms around her and a warm hand over her mouth preventing her scream from emitting into the room.

To be continued...

Soooooo. Sorry for the late update. I need a vote. Do y'all want Makata to come back or for some one... NEW to show up? :p Review! Review!
Damesdale Gratia chapter 46 . 10/17/2012
i'll continue read the Inscribed in the Blade 0
Damesdale Gratia chapter 45 . 10/17/2012
good story!
Guest chapter 39 . 7/30/2012
Good
Guest chapter 29 . 7/29/2012
Nice
foggraven chapter 45 . 6/23/2012
this story was great and good luck with all your others
foggraven chapter 44 . 6/23/2012
I'm sad to see it over but it is definitely one of the fanfictions i enjoyed the most
foggraven chapter 26 . 6/23/2012
ahh syaoran how could you
foggraven chapter 25 . 6/23/2012
lol i love everyone thinking syaoran's gay
foggraven chapter 19 . 6/23/2012
aww kero is such as softy
1,535 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »