Reviews for The Night n Gale II
Sightbent chapter 18 . 10/29/2008
Congradulations on finishing another story. I had a lot of fun reading it.

Will there be a number 3.
AbbySee chapter 18 . 10/27/2008
I love your series. Heh, i thought there was going to be an epilogue at the end. Damn scratch!
Sightbent chapter 17 . 10/1/2008
Things are looking bad for the crew. I can't wait to see how this fight plays out.

Keep up the great story.
Sightbent chapter 16 . 7/29/2008
The fight was good. I can't wait for the next update, it's just getting so good.
Breathlessly Wicked chapter 16 . 7/25/2008
Whoa cliffieO.o. And Sora must be a very loud screamer! lol :) Update soon.

Siy Rowling?
Trishia chapter 15 . 7/7/2008
oh! tell me takeru won! i actually want to strangle that stupid catherine! anyway.. update soon!
Trishia chapter 14 . 7/7/2008
wait? what was the bracelet that sora and taichi had before? wasn't it rainbow bracelets as well? im confused!
Sightbent chapter 15 . 6/8/2008
Nice update. The big fight should be interesting.
Sightbent chapter 14 . 5/14/2008
Nice update. It seems coming back to life is becoming the trendy thing to do... hehe. The story's going great, can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter.
Sightbent chapter 13 . 4/11/2008
Another great chapter. I can't wait for the next one.
Sightbent chapter 11 . 2/18/2008
Interesting story so far. I like the way you've placed each character, their a good fit for the story.
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
This is a cute and cool story. Please continue. Tai and Sora forever.
Vigatus chapter 7 . 10/8/2007
This is a eally cool story so far, but I am wondering if it really needed to be a fanfiction or if you could have created characters and told this story as origional fiction. Either way keep up the good work.
Trishia chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
oh my god! night n gale 2! u just dont know how happy i am! i so love this fic of yours,, it the best!
kawaiigurl93 chapter 2 . 12/15/2005
so so so so so so good! pls write more! if its night n gale than its good enought for me!