Reviews for If You Could Only See
lucylula79 chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
Wow, that was a good start to a very attention grabbing storyline. You are a talented 16 year old. I really enjoyed this first installment. Hope to see more in the future. I'm 26 years old and just learned the fine art of writing in the last 3 years. I can't believe how fast you've caught on! You are on your way to being a master! Congrats again, can't wait for the following chapters! Lucy
sophie chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
One parter! Oh, that's just pure evil. However, I forgive because that was sweet and beautiful. Think about some sort of epilogue...I think it would further finish this piece. Great writing and by the way, how does the song go?
brannybear chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
realy liked that story. keep it up
joshrox116 chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
Aww... so beautiful! That was most definitely not fluff, that was... I can't think of any other word to describe it, its was beautiful.
Katie
xoxox
nebula2 chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
Oh what a sweet little story. I'm kind of shocked you wrote it though as you were nice to all of your characters. You even let Jen live and Pacey gets the girl. You should trying being nicer to your characters more often as you can write that just as well. I'm glad you posted this story. I really enjoyed reading it. It was so nice of Joey to get the gang together to cheer Pacey up and I like that you left him a cook and never a stock broker. Pacey makes the perfect cook. Nice job!
KittySpazway chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
chelse, that was absolutly awsome. I loved it. it was so sweet, joey took good care of him. i dont know what part to tell you is my favorite cause its hard to pick the whole thing is great. so i don't know i love the whole thing. i think you should put it on capeside diaries. anyways, talk to you tonight i have something to ask you about friday. talk to you later,
liz.
P.S. i posted the prologue of the connie/charlie fic and already have two reviews, so i'm happy. just thought i would tell you.
roundin3rd chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
Wow! I love it. I'll have to go download that song now! Great story!
kelcb26 chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
This was such a sweet story:) I loved it. You have the banter between Pacey and Joey down to a tee, and it was a very original idea. The song you were talking about, was it by Tonic? If it's the song I'm thinking of, I love it. Funny, but it always made me think of Pacey and Joey too!:) Again, great minds think alike!:) Great story!
Vale chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
Great story!I like P-J stuff and your story is so sweet...What about a sequel?Or another one parter...You're a great writer! :)