Reviews for Young Wisdom
Rena chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
That right it is hard to find them as and couple. but yeah they do make and good couple well you be doin and part2?.
Tenshisonnet chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
this was a cute short story. good job!
Aner Keram chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
You know, it's so hard to find this pairing. As far as I know this is the only story on involving Hugo and Thomas! ;_; so sad... thus I wish to ask if you would consider creating more wonderful chapters and/or storys with these two... please? It would be appreciated greatly. You write beautifly and I wish to see more of your work in the future. _9 Thank you.
Terra chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
I think there are some hints in SS3 I'm not too sure but you did and good job on doing this one...since there little talk what kind of emotions are they felling now? confused? love? hate?...
Kari chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
Huh and nice sort talk that seems to be okay so after the talk what happens more emotions next time?.
Rika chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
Okay...now they talk and what happens after that? but didn't the True Fire Rune teach him anything? since it holds the past memeories of the Fire Hero.
Chofi chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
I enjoyed this. A simple and lovely way to expand on Hugo and Thomas. A good surprise to find in the Suikoden section, especially now that I'm almost done with Suikoden 3.
Chibi Nataku chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
That was a cute little story. I enjoyed the character interaction between Hugo and Thomas, and the fact that were actually in character. There were a few spelling mistakes that I found, but a comman spellchecker would rectify that little problem. Other than that, I really thought it was a cute fic. There really aren't enough Hugo fics out there.