Reviews for If You Were Here
MrsPeelWe'reNeeded chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
A great poem fic. Very good.
AJeff chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
Bravo!
MidCircleNine chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
That's a really cool idea. It is so in character for the life-challenged/confused Illyria too. I love the originalness of this, and the way that the action also shows Illyria's trying to figure out human actions, and put them to use. I'm not sure she thought about the repercussions that her course of actions could lead her to, but it was a slightly-morbidly nice gesture.

Very cool fic. And the song was cool as well.
VampSlayer04 chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
Can I just say, Wow! I never would have thought of this. Illyria being so caring to Wesley as to actually give him what she would consider mercy. What makes the story even better is that you manage to add just the right amount of horror to it, especially at the end. Also, if you know of any other good song fics, I'd love to know about them. Thanks!
Spana chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
Aww what a tragic story, Wes and Fred can be together now. I liked Illyria too, so complex. Applauses all round.
lightning bug chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
This was an odd one, but I definitely enjoyed it. I liked your characterization of Illyria. Good job.
J chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
Very nice story and good lyrics. Sad ending.
WhiteRabbit chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
Love the twist... and the way you combined the song. great job.
KaeKae chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
An intersting concept indeed. Wesley's grief was good (okay, sad, but well done... you know what I mean). But what really struck me was the idea that Illyria has become human-like. I thought over that same idea as she asked Wesley for help at the end of Shells. We'll have to wait and see if that truly happens or not.
But good story!
makiraco chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
I like how you captured what we will probably see in canon - that part of Illyria is Fred. I would love to see you elaborate on the "learning" process and the development of Wesley and Illyria. I think your perspective is unique. The song was interwoven very nicely.