Reviews for Complete Guide to the Piratical Mary Sue, Abridged
cactuscorsage chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
I'm sure I've died of laughter by now. Fantastic story!
ApplePie777 chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
That was hilarious. Huzzah!

The mind-reading pinky finger was epic.
ApplePie777 chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
h goodness. Naught, naught parrot. Love it.
dizzyizzy123 chapter 3 . 8/12/2008
Hi,

I was roaming around looking for Ant-Sue stories and your made me laugh so hard.

"STEW: My meaty goodness scalds you!"

LOL.

I bow before you.
Boy is THIS account dead chapter 3 . 8/5/2008
This is pure will. all of it. Huzzah!
Angel's Star chapter 3 . 6/19/2007
Holy cow this thing is hilarious! You've got the Mary-Sue and plot holes down perfectly. Great job and keep it up!
berrytea chapter 3 . 3/12/2007
i love you.
Sesquipedalophobia chapter 3 . 8/6/2006
That was delightful, please do continue.

.Clio

P.S. The stew is my favorite.
city-seagull chapter 2 . 7/31/2006
CITY-SEAGULL:great chappie. did you ever think that will is a Mary-Stu for Elizabeth?

WILL:erm.. excuse me?

CITY-SEAGULL: tortured past, noble, smart, passionate,gorgeous..

WILL: thank... you?

CITY-SEAGULL: and taken! no duh! that's why Jack gets more girls than you. it took you that long to figure it out?

WILL: aw, shut up.
city-seagull chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
MR. COTTON'S PARROT: Excellent chapter. Rarp!

CITY-SEAGULL: shut the hell up! you stole my line!

JACK: that was funny.

CITY-SEAGULL: you stole my other line! Well, you're hot.

JACK: it took you that long to figure it out?

CITY-SEAGULL: aw, shut up.

JACK: no
PirateLassy6-9-63 chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
LOL! This is bloody hilarious, even if you make fun of fluff, which I, unfortunately, write. I try not to though, there is usually sometimes not really some plot, aye? No? Well, thanks for making me laugh so hard any way. The title alone caught my attention.

-Kat O' Nine Tails (jdluva4evaneva)

P.S. I'd really appreciate it if you read some of my stuff. It's not all crap. In fact, the beginning of Sensations is kinda funny. Do check it out? Please?
Unintended Harmony chapter 3 . 7/18/2006
One word. Brilliance. Two words. Pure brilliance. Four words. LAUGHING MY ASS OFF! And what makes it so incredibly funny is the fact that all of it is so completely true! I love these! Please continue!
AmazinglyMe chapter 3 . 5/9/2006
Awesomely hilarious. Also, hilariously awesome. Whoa! Feel the power of how hilarious and awesome your story is!

I really did love it. I don't read a lot of PoTC fanfic (mary sues do indeed run rampant after all) but this seems to hit the nail on the head.

FUNNY.

There, a one word summary. :D

"STEW: My meaty goodness scalds you!"

I laughed for five minutes over that and the ending ("Empowering women is life's one true reward. Give us a slap, love.")

~ AmazinglyMe
stealingseamonkeys chapter 3 . 1/31/2006
LOL, love it! You'll do another one, right? May i suggest the ever-so-popular one of Jack's daughter falling in love with Will,(or, of course, vise versa) he is of course twice as old as her but the author fails to mention this. Just an idea. Keep on going!
Forth World Clio chapter 3 . 9/19/2005
Très Amusing. You should definitely write more, a lot more. If you can’t think of any just ask, I’m sure the good people of can give you a couple of ideas. Anywho, write more...soon...very soon...or will you condemn us to the horrible fate of reading more Sues? Would you be so cruel to condemn us to that fate? I didn’t think so.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »