Reviews for Return of a Stranger
TheDragonPrinces chapter 17 . 4/13
Maah, maah... What happened to the two different endings? One yaoi, one straight? Did they get scrapped? Are they in a different fic? Are they yet to be written?

Oh, right, review, uhm... I really liked the story, it was exciting, thrilling, mysterious yet informative... I liked the style you used while writing it. I also liked how you made Kyuubi somewhat caring towards Natsu behind all the anger and hate, but in a way where the demon could mask it as selfishness and/or self-preservation. Or at least, I think he masked it.

Anyway, I'm going to log off and do something with my life now. Thank you for your wonderful contribution to this fandom!
TheMischieveous chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
I like the idea you have of Itachi raising Naruto, and Baku for a time, but you have a lot of grammar errors. They are mostly repeats of the same few errors: missing words, mispellings, incorrect word tenses (specifically were and was), and incorrect punctuation-mostly lack of commas. There were also a few sentences that just needed rewording along with incorrect ussage of "then" (avword used to show a sequence of events in time) and "than" (a word used to show comparison between two things).
Deadly Shadow chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
...Cute.
-And that is all for my first review.
-Kira.-
brokenfromthepast chapter 17 . 2/28/2013
This is really great! I really liked it.
onlytoask chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
The writing isn't very good. The story seems mediocre, but that's probably just because it's only the second chapter.
dudeguypersondude chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
Tentrn... like...sasuke?! I should stop reading this story right here, right now.
Sebby-chan3000 chapter 17 . 7/3/2012
omg...such an awesome story...cant wait to read it again
blklover chapter 17 . 6/4/2012
great story
Chriscro165 chapter 17 . 5/22/2011
This is great!
Sora Nadeshiko chapter 2 . 2/26/2010
er... um... is this yaoi? because the chapter 1 sounded yaoi-ish... i dont like yaoi...
icekrim91 chapter 17 . 8/26/2009
cool...i really enjoyed reading that fic..it is very interesting and intense when it came to the action..at some point i find it funny because of the character name Joshua...overall, it is an awesome fic..can't wait to read more from you
Wolf Lord Fenrir chapter 17 . 6/28/2009
normally i can follow the most confusing stories, but what the hell. the ending left a dozen questions unanswered, and created a dozen more. is there going to be a sequel or is it going to torture us for all eternity. on a different note, great story
jesi ki kage chapter 17 . 11/17/2008
Cool!that was so cool!as i was reading i thought of many different ways to end the story but i think your way was the best!
Soul's Eclipse chapter 17 . 8/23/2008
That was pretty confusing. Still, it was interesting story.
kittypawsyourface chapter 2 . 8/12/2008
Some people have the nerve to put up mean comments like that...makes me so irritated )3..

So monkan, do what you do best and finish your story your own way !

Good luck !