Reviews for The Rumor About Anzu
Izumi Uchiha 09 chapter 1 . 6/28/2018
Hola,¿continuaras con la historia? Pienso que es buena la trama y tiene potencial,ya que es la primera vez que leo una historia así
sociallycringy chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
that happened to me being accused of cheating on a test I cried too NO ONE BELIEVED ME EITHER nice story PLEASE continue it
Ivory chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I'm going to continue this for you. (if you don't of course) I've already started to right a sequek
Ivory chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
I know this might seem extreme, but I CRIED when I read this. You should continue it.

Heres a plot I have in mind:

Ryou saw miho and mayo talking about how they would make up the rumor and he was going to tell Anzu but then she was dragged to office and suspended. When he saw the books that he had dropped on the floor he decide to take them to her house. Then he desovered Anzu in her room just seconds after she cut herself. He saves her, miho and mayo are expelled, everyone feels guilty, yugi, Joey and Honda try to apologize but are NOT forgiven, Anzu and ryou start dating, and there's a happy ending for all! _

ps. Im really sorry this happened to you/Anzu. You both have my sympathy.
TeaG chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
Wow, now THAT was cruel! A good story, I had a great amount of anger against that stupid Mayo & Miho girls.. poor Anzu..

I also wonder, what would happen, if the others know that she's dead.. I bet they would be guilty as hell!

What's about you?Did they believe you after all or not?

*winking*
donewiththissite chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
Poor Anzu! I wonder what would happen though, when they find her dead body. May everyone who treated her badly drop dead.

You did a very good job, I could just feel the sadness.
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
That was so sad. Poor Anzu, poor you. One thing though, if the Miho you mentioned was Miho Nosaka from series 1 (Japanese) of Yu Gi Oh, I doubt she'd do that. However I can imagine jealous girls doing something like that to someone like Anzu. Keep up the brilliant work; your writing style is really good and I hope that you continue soon.
DangerousandDemonicDevil chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
instead of killing myself i would have taken revenge! muhahahahahahahahah.. ack *cough**cough* can't she do that? UPDATE PLS
Spocklady chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
one word...ok maybe two..or three..i dunno how many but listen: THIS FIC WAS TOTALLY AWSOME!

::Counts the words:: 5 words. fair enough.

Oh, and im truly sorry you had a horrible day. Yea that's wat happened to me once. And i acually got suspended cause no one belives me -_-' I felt like crying. Which i did, but thanks to the Lod N' Lady i didnt kill myself. tho i did cut. My parents never found out tho..cause i pretended i was sik nice story! luved to chat w/ ya sumtime::smiles inoccently:: ::smirks:: later

~Ruby eyed girl

PS

I aint THAT mean dont worry
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
*mouth hangs open* oh my god... poor Anzu, that has got to suck. Why would every-one believe it? Seriously, that would honestly stink like an out house. Oie. YOU KILLED HER! gr... *counts to ten in her head and tries to NOT the throttle author*

Yours until the ice creams,

Tina. :( ... :)
butterfly321 chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
ah!poor anzu!fate is crule...
Goddess of Dark Magicians chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
Anzu! cheat! NEVER!

How can her family and friends NOT believe her! (_
Jamocha a.k.a. Bella chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
thats not fair... If I was there I would defend you. Do you think you can continue where everyone feels bad about what they did. Then you can imagine the same thing with everybody else misareble. Let them fill the pain.. Sorry id that sounded messed up. It's my version of Dr. Phil
Rakuzen chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
Her 'friends' are SO mean! They don't believe poor little Anzu!
Speedy-anime-angel chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
Oh i feel sorry for Tea, but if it was me, i would probably go up to my friends and family and slap them till they wake up. well nwayz datz just me lol. you have to make an another chap and soon, hey i'm not hoping for you to have a crappy mood soon kk? lol byez.