Reviews for Softer Side
lastnigra chapter 4 . 4/14/2005
I am running out of words to speak of your greatness.

meanwhile, let me ramble a bit...

you're converting me a wee lot more than i've ever expected. I WORSHIP YOU FROM NOW ON. :)
lastnigra chapter 3 . 4/14/2005
SLASH. heavy heavy slash... nonetheless it was quite amusing for the pair. i love you for making such a wonderful piece of literature!

the words are powerful enough, not exagerrated or something. just the right blend and temperature. :)
lastnigra chapter 2 . 4/14/2005
WOW. as in WOW. Sasuke's something like expressed very naturally in this chap. weird to see something gentle and very concerned about naruto, ne?
lastnigra chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
whe, a sasuke and naruto ficcie. must go on and read. for starters, nice grabbing statements~
kawaii-kirei chapter 4 . 4/7/2005
Yah! Go Sasuke! Poor Sakura, though, having to see that... and this chapter was cute. Really cute. They look so sweet together, na? ;;
M-python-girl chapter 4 . 4/6/2005
poor sasuke...
FiendisHSerapH chapter 3 . 3/13/2005
wah. *heart melts* can't imagine people are actually liking this fic. sorry if it's taking too long to upload. I am looking for my drafts. I think mom threw it away! *cries*

anyways, thanks for reviewing and liking this fic. I'll try my best to post asap. :) Cheerios.
Azuriel chapter 3 . 2/11/2005

twas nice. please go on with it! I BEG YOU!
leopika-chan chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
The first chapter of this fanfic was beautiful. Damn, you made Sasuke likeable and even admirable here...I loved this line: ""Hush now... I just want you to smile for me tonight."

I also liked the way you placed the flashback after a normal sunny morning...not during the chapter itself. It's a different style and I dig it. The whole concept is great; I can actually empathize with Naruto's feelings. They're both too adorable in this fic.

I'll be making a LONG LIST here:

"Are you hurt?" a breathy voice broke the silence of the darkness. It accompanied worry and fear.

"Iie... daijoubu." A raspy voice replied, muffled by the sheets underneath him. "I'm alright. I'm not hurt." - I loved this "implicit" conversation. You didn't elaborate much so our minds were given the freedom to work on its -eherm-'s implied that's why I love it.

"Finally, he grabbed it and fixed his hair, one of his best assets, I daresay.

That hair. I've ran my fingers through them, for once... " - One of the priceless statements.

"I was reminded of a broken Naruto I saw last night." - The whole 'wounded-deer-conflict-portraying-Naruto' was a very creative and smart move. Sasuke's words also have a strong impact. I think you're very good with dialogues.

I HATE YOU. *weeps* You left us hanging. You left the ending to our IMAGINATIONS. Oh well...please make more of fics like these soon okay?

There are some grammatical errors but your writing style was great so it was unnecessary to point them out. There's one common mistake authors make that I'd like to point out though: There's no such thing as a term "despite of". Despite should never be succeeded with of. You could use "despite the sadness" instead or something like that.

I loved it. It gave warmth to a heart that refused entrance.
Yuen-chan chapter 3 . 9/30/2004
Wait...did this happen the day before? *confused* Well, I still like it lots.

Reviews make the world go 'round...
Staindd chapter 3 . 9/27/2004
I love this , please! n_n
Guest chapter 3 . 9/24/2004
That was so cute! At first, the story was very sad but now it is really cute...I want more! Oh, that reminds me why did Naruto break down in the first place...why did they start developing a many questions...are going to do a flashblack or somehting?
SasuNaru-kun chapter 3 . 9/23/2004
Chronoquest chapter 3 . 9/23/2004
lmao... whe... so does that mean Naruto's the seme? _ Whoosh... but the last line makes him seem like the uke... aargh... so confuzzled... mou...
kawaii-kirei chapter 3 . 9/23/2004
...I feel as if I've died and gone to heaven! *glomps* THANK YOU! FINALLY A GOOD SASUNARU! I WUB YOU FOR WRITING THIS! Still, let me say it again: I envy you're writing skills. ;; Sorry for not reviewing earlier than this. ;; You defitely portrayed their relationship sweetly! A big thumbs up for you! _! *glomps* I really hope that this isn't the end!