Reviews for The Perils of Coffee
Dragodden chapter 1 . 6/14
This was adorable! The moral of the story is to obviously never trust coffee. Thanks for the lesson!
DrummerDancer chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Dyinnnnggg. Too funny. Poor Ed. Thanks for sharing.
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
OMG, poor Edward. I loved it.
S chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Pure gold.
Heyyy your transmuted this fic into gold. Cheating
Jaist Majere chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
OMG you almost had me rolling around on the floor I was laughing so hard! So hard I was even crying! Very, very funny! And so well done! XD
Yuki Suou chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Poor Ed. Getting the Talk from Hawkeye. XDD
woodlandfairykirk chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
this was hilarious(:
PurpleRoses4Me chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Oh my gosh, what perfect writing! Oh my goodness, why am I reading this in 2012? Oh my God- I loved it!
Finny'sGirlfriend226 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Imagine if Falman explains it... I would be so funny!
ilyena damodred chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Brilliant. Really hilarious, I think I scared my neighbours, I was laughing so loud. Thank you for writing.
A Mistake chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
I could not stop laughing from the moment poor, hapless Ed started getting confounded by Hughes and Roy's explanations. "Stick a part of his body in someone else's, and... Or...was he supposed to move around or something?"

Poor, poor, utterly clueless boy. No one else could have traumatized him better than Riza did, and I'm torn between scared and awed of that particular skill of hers (joining Roy in hiding under the table is starting like a wise choice when she's in action). I'm guessing Ed's not going to be experimenting anything for another year or so. Or having coffee with girls either. Not until the memory fades...

Thanks for writing something so hilarious!
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
LOL Poor Edward.
SammyQuill chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
LMAO! Hawkeye broke Edward!

This fic is made of so much win, but my favorite line is definitely this one: "Mustang was still out of sight, but even the desk seemed to shrink back from the implied accusation." Even the furniture is scared of Riza! XDDDDD

Poor Ed, some serious damage control will have to be done if he even has a chance at a normal life.
BringingBackSocksWithSandals chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
OMG! i was cracking up throughout this entire story!

LMAO! especially the ending! and the fact that roy hid under the desk made me laugh even harder!

one of the BEST fanfictions there!
BronyBerry0 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I swear, I cracked up during the entire story. YOU ARE TRULY SKILLED. I can't believe anyone could actually write something this funny. Thank you so much, this totally made my day.