Reviews for Before the Beginning Series
chibi heishi chapter 6 . 9/3/2009
Huh, very nice.
Niko Nightwind chapter 6 . 4/23/2009
This was a lovely little vignette on all the younger lives of those six... I rather greatly enjoyed it. Thanks for the read.
koriaena chapter 5 . 1/17/2005
heero cooking... that's an... interesting picture... _;
spandexmonkey chapter 5 . 10/21/2004
Hello :)

You are the Brillo Pad of Gundam Wing fanfiction. I love it! I am in total awe of your literary skill in ficdom, and i'm sorry that that means I can't leave you a decent review.

This fic series is my favourite, because it's pre-wing, which is rare, and then usually not so fab. IMHO. But you still manage pre-gw characters to be IN chararacter, which is nifty, and you do it with this style that is most excellent.

:D

x SM
KatsyKat chapter 5 . 6/11/2004
This is quite possibly the MOST aggreable pre-series view of Heero I've EVER read! Obviously well thought out. It's nice to see Heero's intreverted personality in a small child, where we are not put off by his "I'll Kill You' attitude that he develops later in life. Great Job!
KatsyKat chapter 4 . 6/11/2004
Truly an interesting read. I can see why you would have had difficulty, but I think you did a beautiful job of capturing Wufei’s attitudes before the series. Not at all an easy thing to do.
KatsyKat chapter 3 . 6/11/2004
It’s always an interesting read when things are written from the scientists view. While Quatre’s scientist may be one of the less enigmatic of the 5, it’s still intriguing to see the days before the plans are set into action and his views on it. I almost feel like he overshadowed Quatre in this installment, if only because Quatre was – as Quatre is – he (of all the pilots) I would say changed the least throughout the series, even if he doubted himself for it.
KatsyKat chapter 2 . 6/11/2004
Aww… damn he’s so cute. And *again* not to repeat myself, but you’ve captured his personality perfectly! It’s easy to see how Trowa evolved from this state by Midi’s betrayal. Still categorizes, but it’s interesting to think that his overly introverted ways were only amplified considerable after her betrayal, since we can see that Trowa does indeed have some role models, instead of being completely alone and isolated even in the gorilla fighters group as many fanfics suggest.
KatsyKat chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
How cute. Definitely a more innocent view of Duo than I’m used to seeing, and yet you’ve captured his personality perfectly. I find it especially refreshing that the plot is not focused on him starving in the streets. There are way too many fics like that. Nice Job!
Wishful Thinking2 chapter 5 . 4/26/2004
::smiles at the story:: i dont think anyone else could have written a series like this as well as you...no, seriously! honest to god, these are even different from the episode zero manga, theyre almost truer. much more truer.
Katze chapter 5 . 3/25/2004
These are So good. They deviate nicely from the usual glimpses of the past, and are so well characterized and written! I'd have to say Duo's, Heero's, and Trowa/Nanashi's are my favourite, but I really enjoyed all of them. Good luck with the contest!
Sakura123 chapter 5 . 3/24/2004
Wow this story is amazing! I abosultly love it! I love the way characterized the five of them and other characters in your story, its down right amazing. Duo, Nanashi, Quatre, Wufei, and Heero (if that was Heero and Odin in the this chapter- the fifth chapter) act just like they did in Episode Zero and the series! I hope you update soon if this isn't the end of your story, I wanna know what happens next!
Sakura123
Rhyanthia chapter 5 . 3/24/2004
Truly enjoyable. I *really* liked the ones for Duo and Heero. _ But then again, I happen to really like those two. _
NeNa chapter 5 . 3/23/2004
Oh, these ficlets are nice! I truly love the way you depicted the Gundam Pilots as their younger selves. The ficlets seem like that is what happened before the Zero episodes! I'm sure others will love it!
*NeNA*
Dyna chapter 5 . 3/23/2004
A very nice glimpse into the boys' pre-war life. I think Duo's story is my favorite with Heero's coming a close second. Good luck with the contest, your entries are sure to be a hit.