Reviews for Love, Give, Forgive
great story loved it
darklover chapter 10 . 2/3/2008
Great story.
Merrin chapter 10 . 4/10/2004
Sorry it took me so long ;-) I really enjoyed your work! I have to tell you, you have a nice touch with a love scene; I thought the S/B reconciliation scene was sweet, very tender. I liked the fact that you took your time with it, gave me some very tangible, sensual description. The kisses were sweet. ;-) Other points: I thought the best overall relationship was the one between Buffy and Dawn; it had the ring of sisterly truth to me (even though I don't have a sister!) Giles sticking up for Xander: I had a very nice 'aw' moment with that. You gave me a good chuckle with Spike's observation that he's always getting tortured for loving Buffy. Heh. The soul revelation is a hard thing to deal with; I think that's probably why they skipped it on the show. Here, it felt like it needed its own special space-got a bit lost in other story details. It's just problematic, you know? Great job, fellow Spuffer!
zeynel chapter 10 . 3/28/2004
GREAT FIC! i love it... Just find it and read it all in the instant! It's one of the best Spuffy I ever read... Continue to write fics this good!
PS: if you want more rewiews, you should change your settings so as to allow people to rewiew without being force to login: all readers are not part of , or willing to take the time to login!
J. Travis chapter 10 . 3/24/2004
Meg, terrific story. ( Thanks for giving me a reason to like Buffy again. After season six, I'm afraid I was anti-Buffy for so long it's become a hard habit to break. Jen/Hitch
Spuffyaholic chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
Meg, terrific job! I truly could visualize the whole story arc. This is just what should have happened in S7 instead of that load of crap they fed us. You rock. :)
Mita427 chapter 10 . 3/23/2004