Reviews for The Perfect Distraction
Wonderful!
antsB chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
so, so cute :D
HJS-NS-23 chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
oh i really liked this! Hayley recommended it to me and i am glad because after last nights epi i needed happy naley and that's exactly what this was! u did a great job!
mypennameishannahmarie chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
so cute! I wish it wasn't 1 chap i loved it!
Nathanlvr chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
aw...I can't believe that you wrote this...I wanted them to even have a little part of this in the show and they didn't YOU ROCK!
thedreamygirl chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
I can just imagine this happening. Totally cute story, and Nathan trying to get Haley's attention was adorable!
Nathan's Manna chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
I always wanted to see that scene too!
Christy chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
Great job.
Sara chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
I LOVED it!
JackieWantsJamesL chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
that was tptallyy awesome i luved it and i was mad too that they didnt sho a scene of them in his room after they mentioned it but you created it for me LOL good job :) i luved it
luv jackie
PS- my story ALMOST PERFECT is on this site and its NALEY if you want to read it
Slytherin Huntress chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
Please continue with your story! I love it!
Finn21 chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
Anni, my dear, that was just lovely! I kept meaning to read your story, and I'm so glad I did. It was so much fun. I love how you wrote Haley and Nathan lightly bantering back and forth, while still keeping true to what was going on in the show. I also enjoyed how you had Nathan be all pouty because Haley was to worried about getting her tickets to pay attention to him. So cute! Great job again!
Mara12 chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
Oh, this scene would have been great on the show. Too bad you can't write for it! Another amazing story by you Annie!
I love their flirting and fun with each other even with what Nathan's going through. She is 'his perfect distraction' and he is hers. They are so good at dealing with their issues, but they are also so good at just helping each other feel better.
You show them so relaxed with one another and I wish the show would display that a little more. You show them as a true couple and include a lot of funny and fun moments.
Thanks so much for sharing your talent once again! I'll try to patiently wait for more from you because it's always worth the wait!
Mara
Jessie chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
omg, great fanfic! I love it! please update soon! :D
rosie4299 chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
Great! I love the part about the ebay snipers, they really do suck! I have lost so many things to them, it's not even funny.