Reviews for Just Me
Sirto Taito chapter 3 . 12/29/2016
This is directed to yugi's 'friends'

YOUUUUUUU FUKIN STUPID MORONS YOU BITCH YOU GUYS DESERVE THIS! YOU GUYS DID! AND DID YUGI SAY HE WANTED YOU TO KEEP THIS PROMISE HUH HUH HE GOD DAMN TRIED TO TALK TO YOU BUT WHAT DID YOU DO NOT LISTEN(This is just assumed if it isn't correct well sorry but please let me use my imagination)GOD DAMN YOU JOEY AND YAMI YOU WILL NEVER SEE YUGI IN THE AFTER YAMI, YOU WILL NEVER GET A FUKIN GOD DAMN OF A BITCHES SECOND CHANCE YOU ALREADY HAD IT AND NOW YOU LOST IT YOU BITCH YOU SON OF A FUKIN STUPID BASTARD TRAITOR BITCH! JUST SUFFER JUST SUFFER THE FUKIN CONSEQUENSES! JUST FUKIN GET TORTURED THIS IS YOUR FUKIN GOD DAMN LESSON!FUCK YOU TEA!YOU STUPID BITCH AND BITCHES!

Comment over:

And author chan I would like to say that this is an amazing story I love it I hope you update soon!
luv chapter 3 . 3/3/2015
Make another about how yami died and finally saw yugi and how yugi didn't blame for what happened
Raven Hikari chapter 3 . 6/28/2014
Numb, My immortal and How to save a life. Great choices and great story.
Aevus chapter 3 . 9/23/2013
Does Yami live?
The Forgotten Guardian chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
yami don't insult yugi by kiling youself
sweetdarkchic chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
...sad
angel chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
i love the story! update soon please! :D
Abriael chapter 3 . 5/2/2008
Wow, this was really well done! I had fears for it at first, but it was really well done, and I love how you incorporatedthe songs into it, and not the story completely dependent on the songs.

Brava!
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Sad
CatsMeowth chapter 3 . 10/31/2007
wow! that was a huge tear-jerker. i nearly cried thru all of the second chap your a really good writer. keep it up.
layintheatmosphere chapter 3 . 10/24/2007
I'm glad you wrote the last chapter. All the more angsty, gotta love it.
Midnight Promise chapter 2 . 12/17/2005
*sniffles* I swear I am beginning to think you like to make us reviewers cry. . .

This chapter was great, there were no mistakes and I need to read more! Lol.

This chapter was very emotional and very well written. I hope to read more very soon. . . (hint, hint)

Great job.

InuNightWalker
Midnight Promise chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
I think you did this chapter so far perfectly. If this would happen and Yami got his own body then this would probalby happen. . .

I loved this chapter. Great job on the spelling, grammer, and the characters. I enjoyed reading this chapter and I cant wait till the next one.

InuNightWalker