Reviews for Just Me
luv chapter 3 . 3/3
Make another about how yami died and finally saw yugi and how yugi didn't blame for what happened
Raven Hikari chapter 3 . 6/28/2014
Numb, My immortal and How to save a life. Great choices and great story.
Insecurity's Sanity chapter 3 . 9/23/2013
Does Yami live?
The Forgotten Guardian chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
yami don't insult yugi by kiling youself
sweetdarkchic chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
...sad
angel chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
i love the story! update soon please! :D
Abriael chapter 3 . 5/2/2008
Wow, this was really well done! I had fears for it at first, but it was really well done, and I love how you incorporatedthe songs into it, and not the story completely dependent on the songs.

Brava!
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Sad
CatsMeowth chapter 3 . 10/31/2007
wow! that was a huge tear-jerker. i nearly cried thru all of the second chap your a really good writer. keep it up.
Ileana DuBaer chapter 3 . 10/24/2007
I'm glad you wrote the last chapter. All the more angsty, gotta love it.
Midnight Promise chapter 2 . 12/17/2005
*sniffles* I swear I am beginning to think you like to make us reviewers cry. . .

This chapter was great, there were no mistakes and I need to read more! Lol.

This chapter was very emotional and very well written. I hope to read more very soon. . . (hint, hint)

Great job.

InuNightWalker
Midnight Promise chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
I think you did this chapter so far perfectly. If this would happen and Yami got his own body then this would probalby happen. . .

I loved this chapter. Great job on the spelling, grammer, and the characters. I enjoyed reading this chapter and I cant wait till the next one.

InuNightWalker
Go-ruden Kiba chapter 2 . 9/6/2005
so sad!
Go-ruden Kiba chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
so sad!
DarkAngel chapter 2 . 2/4/2005
My eyes still have tears in them, and I had to wait five minutes before sending this review because my vision was watery. So sad...I'd like to see you write a death concerning Seto and Mokuba, if you already havn't, that would be sad but good too. Keep it up!