Reviews for Everybody wants Remmie
Goddess of Idun chapter 5 . 8/10/2005
12 YEARS OLD? Well, to be honest, I think that is to go too far... But I still want to read more. Update soon!
Goddess of Idun chapter 3 . 8/10/2005
as i said, reading about remus as a bad boy feels kinda weird... but shit the same.
Goddess of Idun chapter 2 . 8/10/2005
hm, never thought of remus as a guy that fuck the girls' brains out once in a month... even if he is a werewolf. oh well, good chapter anyway.
Goddess of Idun chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
wow, this is one good story! why am i reviewing? i should hurry to read the next chapter!
babaganoosh739 chapter 5 . 7/24/2005
Please, update this fic. I hate it when I start to read an actually good story and it hasn't been updated in months. Come on, you know you want to add more chapters. Please? You can't just leave it unfinished like this.
Captain Oz chapter 5 . 6/15/2005
Don’t say you’ve forgotten this fic! It is Siri that Remmie likes, right? You know those two belong together… I love this story.
alieonor chapter 5 . 5/21/2005
hello, I am french and I would like translate oir fic because it's wonderfull !

If your ok my mail is :

clod of dirt chapter 5 . 1/8/2005
I would kinda like to see Remus and Lily together, but it doesn't matter. If you put Remus and Sirius together, I probably won't finish reading the story. Most of the stories on my favorite list are Remus/Lily
Kira chapter 5 . 11/4/2004
Now this chapter was great! I hope you'll write about Dumbledore or Sev now. Both would be cool.
Padfoot n' Moony chapter 5 . 10/22/2004
i love sirius and remus together! they're my favorite characters! update soon!
Amber Ice chapter 5 . 10/13/2004
SUMMER: Gasp! Bad Remmie! Oh, but he's so sexy, I can't get mad. Kisses Remmie darling!

REM: Mwah, mwah! Darling, talk to Kerrianne not me.

SUMMER: I can't, the curiosity is driving me mad...darling why does Kerrianne have your second name?

REM: love you both!

SUMMER: No, Remus, you can't get out of this with the puppy dog, stop it...Remus, not there! Oh...sorry Kerrianne got to go! Thank you for upda...Remus, no!
Kaori7395 chapter 5 . 10/13/2004
Yess! Its Siri! I knew it! (Dancing a rather nutty victory-dance)

Remi is a really, really bad boy!

Cant wait for the next chap!
infinite beauty chapter 5 . 10/12/2004
oh, isnt our Remmie horny! _~ i like this story cuz its different. yay! i think an enemy or even...a TEACHER! (shock! horror!) yep, that'd be cool. keep on writing! _
Titou Moony chapter 5 . 10/11/2004

Remus is the best...*_* so sexy! gniah... I LOVE YOU MY REMUS!lol

Yes! A RemusLily... Even if I love too the idea of a RemusSirius... I hope only no one will be depressed or angry (I don't want them to disagree because of love/lust!)

OH..I can't wait the rest! And I agree with you: Remus is sewy, handsome, gorgeous, hot..*_* he's not a guy who no likes, like some focs...è.é (
Miss Anonymous hp chapter 5 . 10/11/2004
Aw... I would suggest OT3 with James/Sirius/Remus. I suppose Lily would feel left out, though, eh? Ah well...

Great characterization. I've only ever seen Lustful Remus written three times and thank goodness they have all been good! Sirius is wonderful, Peter is so cool, James is worth a hug, and Lily sounds hopelessly devoted! Ek!

Do keep up the good work. Can't wait until you update!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »